Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I mentioned it in the Random Lana discussion thread but:

how would y'all feel about a Lana x Melanie Martinez x Billie Eilish triple collab? Personally, I want it more than that Ariana and Miley mess collab

how about NO collabs whatsoever

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

how would y'all feel about a Lana x Melanie Martinez x Billie Eilish triple collab? Personally, I want it more than that Ariana and Miley mess collab

Billie, yes. Melanie, no. Never. Get a job stay away from her.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

how would y'all feel about a Lana x Melanie Martinez x Billie Eilish triple collab? Personally, I want it more than that Ariana and Miley mess collab

Just letting you know this is wrong thread, but to answer your q I really dont think Melanie and Lana’s styles or vocals would work well together. Maybe when Lana was still on her Lolita shit

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

if lana doesnt release the book at the same time of the album i dont think she will release it...

she can keep the book tbh

giphy.gif

do you guys think TG and FIILY are gonna be more upbeat? as usual i can never ever predict what a lana song is going to sound like. but i hope at least one of them brings in the same energy that cinnamon does

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

do you guys think TG and FIILY are gonna be more upbeat? as usual i can never ever predict what a lana song is going to sound like. but i hope at least one of them brings in the same energy that cinnamon does

I sure hope so sis because I think we have enough lullabies

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Soooo neohumanism = Lana?

The fuckery, the tomfoolery, I already deleted neohumanism from my brain because they weren’t Lana, but.... are they?

“The Greatest” and “Fuck It, I Love You” are actually part one and two of a trilogy about her love for matcha, the third song being called “Green Tea Queens”

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

She's probably putting out the songs next week. That's what she did when she announced MAC, VB, and I think even Hope.

she did that with Doin Time as well, all of them announced and released in span of a week