Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ps do we think Lana lowkey put Hope as the closer because she thought maybe it’s one that would get skipped being somewhere in the middle? Generally curious

I don't think she really thought about that. I'm not even sure if she pays attention to those kind of details anymore. I just believe the track is very personal and close to her, and she felt like "hope" was a nice message to end a work with.

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

I think it’s a great closing track!

I do too! No hate on Hope, i just remember lana said something about the end of the album or last few tracks being surfer rock or something like that lol. Hope is great, but it is one that I have to be in the mood for

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

imagine Hope was reworked to include surfer rock vibes and we don’t end it with a slow piano ballad. The concept.

Ps do we think Lana lowkey put Hope as the closer because she thought maybe it’s one that would get skipped being somewhere in the middle? Generally curious

Dont think Lana dislikes a song off this album to have a thought like that. I think she just put them in the order she wanted. If it came to people, a lot have been requesting venice bitch to be the closing track

I was right, we WILL make it to 3000.

When she posts something it’s like we fucking turn on the turbo mode. Did you see how fucking fast this shit was moving when she posted the album? Truly rockets in our asses, the speed was unbelievable. Kachow.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I don't think she really thought about that. I'm not even sure if she pays attention to those kind of details anymore. I just believe the track is very personal and close to her, and she felt like "hope" was a nice message to end a work with.

That would make sense! I’m looking forward to hearing all the tracks one after another to see how they fit and come together. I’m assuming her and Jack both decided the placement for them, or maybe just her i’m not sure

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

i know i'm unpopular here and i do feel we're finally being fed, but i would've enjoyed the inclusion of hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy. granted i realise they wouldn't have necessarily fitted in with the rest of the album but i'm into them 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i know i'm unpopular here and i do feel we're finally being fed, but i would've enjoyed the inclusion of hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy. granted i realise they wouldn't have necessarily fitted in with the rest of the album but i'm into them 

They're getting the BAR treatment, expect them on a LDR album in 2022 xxx

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I do too! No hate on Hope, i just remember lana said something about the end of the album or last few tracks being surfer rock or something like that lol. Hope is great, but it is one that I have to be in the mood for

i hope this being a final track means we're getting even more albums and a potentially less messy era. call me greedy  :oopna:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

what the actual fuck  :toofunny:

FkAeXHB.png

NFR coming for a 100 metacritic score

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

~~ things to look forward to: ~~

• nfr releases august 30th confirmed
  • double music video feature confirmed
  • cd booklet art
  • boxset art
  • vinyl / vinyl colour
  • urban outfitters vinyl
  • magazine covers (probably upwards of ten photoshoots if we're going on the lfl era)
  • new tour
  • new merch site / new merch
  • maybe other shit? idk i can't think

what the actual fuck  :toofunny:

FkAeXHB.png

:toofunny: lana is not cool or baddie enough to be hailed as the new PJ Harvey, Patti Smith or Chrissie Hyde. Sis isn't even playing the same sport as them, they're operating in a league of their own. 

High praise coming from courtney tho

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The Blackest Day -----> California  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.