Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’ve been searching google all day haha

I've been trying to find a page on fnac with the same music player at the bottom as on NFR's page. maybe that could help me with some things....  :oopna:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

I got the URL of where the snippets will be on FNAC, only the last part of it is missing because it's most likely a randomly generated number  :toofunny:  im working on it though

Gayjailer posted about BAR's lyric change via Apple Music but I can't find any source, anyone?

A few pages back someone posted the bio of NFR on apple music and they mention an excerpt of the lyrics. It‘s nothing big..

Gayjailer posted about BAR's lyric change via Apple Music but I can't find any source, anyone?

If you just go to the album on Apple Music & click “more” it gives like a brief description. I think someone posted the screenshot on here earlier

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I got the URL of where the snippets will be on FNAC, only the last part of it is missing because it's most likely a randomly generated number  :toofunny:  im working on it though

it seems like the full tracks are currently on soundcloud right now also but privatized, only the released songs play their previews. (seen through LDR's website)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

it seems like the full tracks are currently on soundcloud right now also but privatized, only the released songs play their previews. (seen through LDR's website)

L*** it

So I had ordered the blue vinyl from HMV with shipping to the States, but some peeps on here gave me the impression that they won't ship here (which explains why I didn't get charged for shipping), so I canceled that order and got it from Rough Trade. In the end I'll have the green vinyl with the atrociously busy cover and the blue single picture cover. Still wish we got a damn boxset this cycle for sure to add to my collection. Maybe UO will announce a limited version, but I'm not holding my breath. I think what's been announced is what were getting

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

can you send a link to the soundcloud page please?