Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Same, HIAB was one of the snippets that stood out the most for me but the lyrics are tragic.

When I heard the first (tourlyfe) snippet I nearly barfed, but the second one with the serial killer verse really won me over... It's mad corny and I can't relate but I love it lol

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Went to a press screening of Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, and Lana's cover of Season Of The Witch played over the credits. The song is sooo cute. The way its mastered is perfect. Sounds like its genuinely from the 60s/70's. The haunting background vocals are really effective. I'm not sure if it's just the surround sound from the theatre, but the background vocals sounded soooooo special. I cant wait to hear it on my headphones.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Went to a press screening of Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, and Lana's cover of Season Of The Witch played over the credits. The song is sooo cute. The way its mastered is perfect. Sounds like its genuinely from the 60s/70's. The haunting background vocals are really effective. I'm not sure if it's just the surround sound from the theatre, but the background vocals sounded soooooo special. I cant wait to hear it on my headphones.

Now this I know I'm going to love, probably more than the original. I like Donovan but he's a bit meh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Now this I know I'm going to love, probably more than the original. I like Donovan but he's a bit meh

They played the original in the opening scene of the movie, and not gonna lie...Lana's >>>>>>>>

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

mac is one of lana's best songs...

1yc9id.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Ppl have already seen the new scary stories to tell in the dark movie... where is the fucking song

Aren't you Australian, sis? We get Season of the Bitches in 10 hours

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Is Taylor secman reliable or like should I brush it off?

no whoever it is is just using lana's fake leaker identity to make them seem legit y'all literally believe anything at this rate slghjkgb

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I love and still love HiaB. I know how good Lana is w words, so whenever she pulls things off like this, that and partying w u on TNBAR, her idagf shows and I love it. Snippet stands so well out from the others bc of seeming minimalistic piano ballad production, and it's the track before the album closer, so in a lot of ways, it's already so memorable. Lyrics might not be the most sensationalist or even intelligent sounding, but it's still got that lullaby casualness to it that downplays shit which I love. 

UV/Honeymoon

Some of y’all literally need Jesus. I can’t imagine y’all stanning for other artist that make you wait YEARS to put out a project. I know this is completely irrelevant but, I have been stanning the rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony since I was 13 and the amount of lies they’ve told and scrapped projects/songs make Lana seem like the best artist to stan for. I have literally been waiting for a full length group project since like 2010. The amount of release dates and promises that they have not fulfilled would make y’all go insane. The amount of unreleased songs that sound amazing is insane and even when they do eventually release them or leak them they’re completely changed from what they were originally supposed to be. The amount of times they claimed they would return to their original sound only to steer away even more and release something completely different. Yet here I am 10 years later still hanging on bopping to their music and past albums because I’m still a fan of their music. Not so much of them as much anymore because as you get older you realize things I guess. But anyway if y’all want a more modern artist... Nicki waited 4 fucking years to release an album that wasn’t even that great, but still here I am a stan of hers even though I kind of hate her lol. Hoping that her next album will redeem her. You don’t just drop an artist just because one project or song wasn’t what you wanted or what you were hoping for. Plus stan Twitter has made “eras” trendy and I guess artist feel the need to keep changing to make every era different for everyone. Y’all just seem like y’all have a personal relationship with her, which is the first mistake you made lol.

Some of y’all literally need Jesus. I can’t imagine y’all stanning for other artist that make you wait YEARS to put out a project. I know this is completely irrelevant but, I have been stanning the rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony since I was 13 and the amount of lies they’ve told and scrapped projects/songs make Lana seem like the best artist to stan for. I have literally been waiting for a full length group project since like 2010. The amount of release dates and promises that they have not fulfilled would make y’all go insane. The amount of unreleased songs that sound amazing is insane and even when they do eventually release them or leak them they’re completely changed from what they were originally supposed to be. The amount of times they claimed they would return to their original sound only to steer away even more and release something completely different. Yet here I am 10 years later still hanging on bopping to their music and past albums because I’m still a fan of their music. Not so much of them as much anymore because as you get older you realize things I guess. But anyway if y’all want a more modern artist... Nicki waited 4 fucking years to release an album that wasn’t even that great, but still here I am a stan of hers even though I kind of hate her lol. Hoping that her next album will redeem her. You don’t just drop an artist just because one project or song wasn’t what you wanted or what you were hoping for. Plus stan Twitter has made “eras” trendy and I guess artist feel the need to keep changing to make every era different for everyone. Y’all just seem like y’all have a personal relationship with her, which is the first mistake you made lol.

hoes mad

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I love and still love HiaB. I know how good Lana is w words, so whenever she pulls things off like this, that and partying w u on TNBAR, her idagf shows and I love it. Snippet stands so well out from the others bc of seeming minimalistic piano ballad production, and it's the track before the album closer, so in a lot of ways, it's already so memorable. Lyrics might not be the most sensationalist or even intelligent sounding, but it's still got that lullaby casualness to it that downplays shit which I love.

It’s one of the songs I’m mostly anticipating if I’m being honest. I love what I’ve heard so far from it.

<3 intelligence

and I'm waAaAaAaaAaasted tumblr_o19jwezz631u6n38po1_250.gif

don't leave I just need a wake up call tumblr_o8rktx9hKF1u6n38po1_250.gif

I'm faAaAaaAaacing the greatest, the greatest loss of them all tumblr_no1o26zlkn1u6n38po1_250.gif

the cultures lit and i had a ball tumblr_ojqpuqz0zm1u6n38po1_250.gif