Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The snippets are good, I don't know why people are being negative again... For me it sound like an Elvis record, I don't really get RHCP influence

What she meant by that is that all of the California references are RHCP-esque, I'm sure.

Possibly there's some influence in the unheard portion of the album, but it's not looking like it's going to be much. She sucks at describing stuff, usually.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I think we're just all impatient, like looking thru a time telescope but having to conveyor belt to that calendar date and shit. I think the snippets are all so amazing. I've only watched the album trailer fully just once, bc I don't wanna ruin a good thing if ever, or just too soon apdoruhgadonvkenfwpirh30g yeah

ranting ranting, hm which track are you guys looking forward to listening to live? Or which tracks do u think she'll grace our ears w from the radio live lounge session? 

UV/Honeymoon

I think we're just all impatient, like looking thru a time telescope but having to conveyor belt to that calendar date and shit. I think the snippets are all so amazing. I've only watched the album trailer fully just once, bc I don't wanna ruin a good thing if ever, or just too soon apdoruhgadonvkenfwpirh30g yeah

ranting ranting, hm which track are you guys looking forward to listening to live? Or which tracks do u think she'll grace our ears w from the radio live lounge session?

I guess the live lounge will include Mariners Appartment Complex, How To Disappear, Season Of The Witch and shortened version of Venice "Chick". I could imagine that she'd also do the title track or one of the ."cuter" songs like Love Song/ FIILY.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I guess the live lounge will include Mariners Appartment Complex, How To Disappear, Season Of The Witch and shortened version of Venice "Chick". I could imagine that she'd also do the title track or one of the ."cuter" songs like Love Song/ FIILY.

Mm yeah that seems pretty realistic. I remember listening to her sing some HM tracks, those were stripped album version worthy 

UV/Honeymoon

Wasn’t it confirmed that she was only doing 2 songs during live lounge, which are covers? And how we already heard one of them (probs Doin’ Time & Season of the Witch).

qfrWuBl.png

Some of y’all literally need Jesus. I can’t imagine y’all stanning for other artist that make you wait YEARS to put out a project. I know this is completely irrelevant but, I have been stanning the rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony since I was 13 and the amount of lies they’ve told and scrapped projects/songs make Lana seem like the best artist to stan for. I have literally been waiting for a full length group project since like 2010. The amount of release dates and promises that they have not fulfilled would make y’all go insane. The amount of unreleased songs that sound amazing is insane and even when they do eventually release them or leak them they’re completely changed from what they were originally supposed to be. The amount of times they claimed they would return to their original sound only to steer away even more and release something completely different. Yet here I am 10 years later still hanging on bopping to their music and past albums because I’m still a fan of their music. Not so much of them as much anymore because as you get older you realize things I guess. But anyway if y’all want a more modern artist... Nicki waited 4 fucking years to release an album that wasn’t even that great, but still here I am a stan of hers even though I kind of hate her lol. Hoping that her next album will redeem her. You don’t just drop an artist just because one project or song wasn’t what you wanted or what you were hoping for. Plus stan Twitter has made “eras” trendy and I guess artist feel the need to keep changing to make every era different for everyone. Y’all just seem like y’all have a personal relationship with her, which is the first mistake you made lol.

Yes, you can. Not everyone wants to stan an artist they're no longer interested in. It probably sounds c r a z y , but some people don't want to invest their time for a long time on strangers who happen to make art they like. 

Wasn’t it confirmed that she was only doing 2 songs during live lounge, which are covers? And how we already heard one of them (probs Doin’ Time & Season of the Witch).

He said that she did 2 songs, both not from the album and one of them we have heard.. It's weird idk maybe doin time wasn't on the album back then or he didn't know

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

people act like lana has dropped one album in 2012 and she never done anything after that and she keeps promising

like wtf?? the girl has more than 4 albums in 6-7 years and whenever she finished one she works on a new one immediately 

ppl love to be dramatic, yes we hate when she doesn't say much, but she's a hardworking artist, she LOVES singing

she doesn't have to be online and following all of her fans like gaga and ariana and shows up everywhere AND TO BE MEDIA ASS KISSER to show that "she respects her fans"

what she's done so far is more than enough, at the end she has the right to do whatever she wants and if you love her you'll respect that cuz she doesn't owe us anything and she's not a slave , being an artist doesn't mean she should be available for us everyday and she should text us back like for god's sake she's an idol not my boyfriend lol

:smile3:

y'all are STILL arguing even though we're getting the Season of the Witch cover this week, a new single/music video in the next few weeks AND an album at the end of the month?

get a job challenge

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

y'all are STILL arguing even though we're getting the Season of the Witch cover this week, a new single/music video in the next few weeks AND an album at the end of the month?

get a job challenge

But I’m off Tuesdays and Wednesdays

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

cannot believe Lana is being dragged for things artists do all the time. Halsey also released a single around last October as a promo single just like lana and there isn't even news about her album. But its seems like her fans have brains and understand that a promo single is not the same as a lead single and doesn't mean the beginning of a new era. Or Lana stans just take advantage of the fact that Lana doesn't defend herself, and take this delay as a good reason to bully her. 

cannot believe Lana is being dragged for things artists do all the time. Halsey also released a single around last October as a promo single just like lana and there isn't even news about her album. But its seems like her fans have brains and understand that a promo single is not the same as a lead single and doesn't mean the beginning of a new era. Or Lana stans just take advantage of the fact that Lana doesn't defend herself, and take this delay as a good reason to bully her. 

finally someone said it, 

a friendly reminder : SHE DOESNT OWE US ANYTHING

:smile3:

Lana literally announced NFR by name when VB was released last year but go off

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

cannot believe Lana is being dragged for things artists do all the time. Halsey also released a single around last October as a promo single just like lana and there isn't even news about her album.

Of course she did. She also just said in a recent interview that she's surprised she hasn't killed herself yet.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream