Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope the album is great cause we already know it will flop in sales and I'm afraid her next one will be a LFL x2 attempt

It's amazing how BTD is still on the charts. Lana's released a lot of beautiful music over the years and it does well on the charts but then disappears. Not BTD. It's been like 8 years since BTD was released and it's still charting. Too bad UV or HM didn't get that same success. 

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Before any of y’all start coming for her for still attending Hillsong, she doesn’t. She goes to Churchome.

Another cultush church a lot of celebrities go to, but not as bad as Hillsong

qfrWuBl.png

Honeymoon is terribly underrated and underappreciated. BTD would be an overrated album, but HM is far from that. It's just that good. You can dislike it but objectively, the music quality is something else

True

ok shes allowed to be homophobic she looks good

ultraviolence is terribly underrated and underappreciated. HM would be an overrated album, but UV is far from that. It's just that good. You can dislike it but objectively, the music quality is something else

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

she looks tanned in those photos, Ariana who??

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

As if it's not bad enough already she was wearing a motherfucking swimming costume  :air: This was a few days later

4F11496600000578-6056881-image-a-27_1534

what even- 

That is why she had a stylist earlier on. Once she got rid of that stylist, her onstage clothes have basically been an atrocity. Those For Love and Lemon dresses weren't all that great either, some of them even being too small on her. 

From this gorgeousness:

890487-lana-del-rey-au-montreux-jazz-fes

To this: 

maxresdefault.jpg

and this: 

open-er-2019-lana-del-rey_39.jpeg

She needs a stylist again. 

Any indicator about Season Of The Wirch ACTUALLY coming out tomorrow apart from Eclipses desperate attention seeking?

Billboard and Rolling Stone confirmed the song would be out this Friday with the movie. 

That is why she had a stylist earlier on. Once she got rid of that stylist, her onstage clothes have basically been an atrocity. Those For Love and Lemon dresses weren't all that great either, some of them even being too small on her. 

From this gorgeousness:

890487-lana-del-rey-au-montreux-jazz-fes

To this: 

maxresdefault.jpg

and this: 

open-er-2019-lana-del-rey_39.jpeg

She needs a stylist again. 

guys im a collector and i collect her dresses (my ig acc is @lanadelreycollector anyway i mentioned that to tell u can u believe the first dress she wore with vintage looking is for $20 and the love for lemons dresses are above $200 lmao it's not about the price its about the taste, i really miss her old style but yeah 

:smile3:

God we'll have a great album at the end of the month and you guys literally fight each other for nothing.

All I care for is if we'll really get SOTW this friday

Tuesday, with all the news, I was about to explode and LB was on fire with comment. On Wednesday, I knew that nothing else had happened when I saw us going at each other's throats again.