Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So what are y’all expecting for her next era? Let’s talk about vinyl color, artwork aesthetic, sound and etc.

When Lana said “Don’t leave I just need a wake up call” I felt that.

and I'm waAaAaAaaAaasted tumblr_o19jwezz631u6n38po1_250.gif

don't leave I just need a wake up call tumblr_o8rktx9hKF1u6n38po1_250.gif

I'm faAaAaaAaacing the greatest loss of them all tumblr_no1o26zlkn1u6n38po1_250.gif

the cultures lit and i had a ball tumblr_ojqpuqz0zm1u6n38po1_250.gif

Alexa, stream Me & The Rhythm.mp3 by Selena Gomez

So what are y’all expecting for her next era? Let’s talk about vinyl color, artwork aesthetic, sound and etc.

When Lana said “Don’t leave I just need a wake up call” I felt that.

First off, yes. So fucking much same, and idk atm I just wanna listen to studio performance vids, professional recordings etc. I wonder what she performed for BBC 

UV/Honeymoon

and I'm waAaAaAaaAaasted tumblr_o19jwezz631u6n38po1_250.gif

don't leave I just need a wake up call tumblr_o8rktx9hKF1u6n38po1_250.gif

I'm faAaAaaAaacing the greatest loss of them all tumblr_no1o26zlkn1u6n38po1_250.gif

the cultures lit and i had a ball tumblr_ojqpuqz0zm1u6n38po1_250.gif

Already one of her most heartbreaking songs tumblr_ojqpuqz0zm1u6n38po1_250.gif

I just like.... it’s clear she’s not just accidentally pronouncing it that way. The whole vibe of that snippet is cheeky and silly. The background when she sings “put the radio on dancing to a pop song” is weird (in a good way). The way she pronounces it gives off the air of a silly lovestruck airhead which is like the whole Lizzy vibe. It all works.

Honestly y’all bitch about her not being Lizzy anymore and then she does something that is very reminiscent of the way Lizzy would have sang the song and it’s something you can’t possibly get past? Wild.

And she’s clearly saying fuck. Like you can hear the consonant.

ANTYWAYS.

Honestly I'm almost sure that the only reason why she's singing that way is to hit the high notes properly. It's easier when you're mumbling than when you fully pronounce all the words and have to quickly phrase them because you put less tension to your singing. She recorded a big part of the album while being on tour and we all know she had issues with the high notes sometimes

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Some of y’all literally need Jesus. I can’t imagine y’all stanning for other artist that make you wait YEARS to put out a project. I know this is completely irrelevant but, I have been stanning the rap group Bone Thugs-N-Harmony since I was 13 and the amount of lies they’ve told and scrapped projects/songs make Lana seem like the best artist to stan for. I have literally been waiting for a full length group project since like 2010. The amount of release dates and promises that they have not fulfilled would make y’all go insane. The amount of unreleased songs that sound amazing is insane and even when they do eventually release them or leak them they’re completely changed from what they were originally supposed to be. The amount of times they claimed they would return to their original sound only to steer away even more and release something completely different. Yet here I am 10 years later still hanging on bopping to their music and past albums because I’m still a fan of their music. Not so much of them as much anymore because as you get older you realize things I guess. But anyway if y’all want a more modern artist... Nicki waited 4 fucking years to release an album that wasn’t even that great, but still here I am a stan of hers even though I kind of hate her lol. Hoping that her next album will redeem her. You don’t just drop an artist just because one project or song wasn’t what you wanted or what you were hoping for. Plus stan Twitter has made “eras” trendy and I guess artist feel the need to keep changing to make every era different for everyone. Y’all just seem like y’all have a personal relationship with her, which is the first mistake you made lol.

IKR. I'm still waiting for rock band We Are The Fallen's sophmore album that they swore was coming in 2014. They disbanded and had kids. 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

IKR. I'm still waiting for rock band We Are The Fallen's sophmore album that they swore was coming in 2014. They disbanded and had kids. 

It's what happens when they tried to clone themselves (Evanescence) with a new singer. 

Honestly I think Lana is the season to come out of our house for christmas morning we have been in bed with all my family friends over here so i’m has not yet had any delicious and tasty drinks that you would be happy that they were there but it wasn’t even worth getting upset when’s your last night or a couple weeks before. if you’re going home tonight will probably do something later on saturday one time i’m next. i’m should. i’m day was good fun game. i’m didn’t want me back again today because i’m she. i’m always makes us feel like i’m god bless all. period pooh

qfrWuBl.png

Honestly I think Lana is the season to come out of our house for christmas morning we have been in bed with all my family friends over here so i’m has not yet had any delicious and tasty drinks that you would be happy that they were there but it wasn’t even worth getting upset when’s your last night or a couple weeks before. if you’re going home tonight will probably do something later on saturday one time i’m next. i’m should. i’m day was good fun game. i’m didn’t want me back again today because i’m she. i’m always makes us feel like i’m god bless all. period pooh

i agree

it's just the way i feel

PREACH! Ugh spill that motherfuckin TEA sis! A M E N

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

The snippets are good, I don't know why people are being negative again... For me it sound like an Elvis record, I don't really get RHCP influence

I haven't seen much negativity except from people who've been complaining since the beginning and some others who don't like the new lyrics in TNBAR

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So what are y’all expecting for her next era? Let’s talk about vinyl color, artwork aesthetic, sound and etc.When Lana said “Don’t leave I just need a wake up call” I felt that.

Literally nothing

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif