Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah I’m pretty sure those weren’t real videos. Like how lust for life had a video accompanying the audio release of Lana and Abel chillin but that wasn’t the actual video

Yeah i assume it’s more a “visual”

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

The way this era is coming through after a year of nothing. We might be getting her best 

album, visuals, Guillermo Del Toro soundtrack, BBC Live Lounge.

The numbers wont be great, but I don’t care

as long as the album gets the acclaim it deserves.

I like the MAC/VB videos, though. They’re like 2018 Lana versions of her homemade videos

VB's video is cute. Not her best, but it's cute. MAC's... well.. I wonder if it was thrown together last minute (as a last-minute single addition to VB). I don't blame Chuck for it at all, it was probably Lana's choice to go in that direction and we know Chuck can do great things (HBTB and NFR's covers come to mind).

The way this era is coming through after a year of nothing. We might be getting her best 

album, visuals, Guillermo Del Toro soundtrack, BBC Live Lounge.

The numbers wont be great, but I don’t care

as long as the album gets the acclaim it deserves.

and there'll be other songs from her in the coming months also...

you're probably right about the NFR numbers... I wonder if Interscope pushed to include Doin Time (the only banger from her we got this year) on the album or if it was her doing. 

the artworks are the only problem i have with her 'homemade' stuff, especially the ones for VB and Hope... sis, an iphone selfie and a zoomed in picture of trees aren't gonna do it for us... :defeated:

Especially because she wore a VB shirt in the MAC one. Like okay, that lyric is in MAC but it still would've been more appropriate for VB.

What if that building in the background of the VB pic is actually the Mariners Apartment Complex, though? Sneaky. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

this month is gunna be the best month (of my life)

NFR is gunna be dropped in august 30

and my country now will finally allow women to travel without men permission through the system, they can be free officially on august 30th so they can do it by their own with no man control.. guys i  will finally be free and my dad won't control my life anymore   :crying4:

:smile3:

this month is gunna be my best month (of my life)

NFR is gunna be dropped in august 30

and my country now will finally allow women to travel without men permission through the system, they can be free on august 30th.. guys i will be free  :pray2:

Thats so disgusting that you’re not free yet

Time to run away from all the men in your country w NFR as your soundtrack

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

In the greatest trailer! On the jukebox there are a few songs wich are sounds familiars to me and to lana

Like chelsea hotel or doin Time and life on mars

We stan an autoreferencing queen

just curious, why are people so sure the numbers for NFR will be bad?

I know Taylor launches this week, but the quality of these songs are beyond. Not just for Lana stans, but I see many of them having mainstream appeal to people who like Lana, but maybe don't listen to her all the time.

I'm being idealistic, but we really don't know yet. This album is very anticipated.

I know Taylor launches this week, but the quality of these songs are beyond. Not just for Lana stans, but I see many of them having mainstream appeal to people who like Lana, but maybe don't listen to her all the time.

I'm being idealistic, but we really don't know yet. This album is very anticipated.

cuz NFR is like #41 on the amazon preorder chart

image.png

She is literally a bartender.

Queen of using footage appropriate for particular songs for other songs' MVs.

And on the album after The Greatest is Bartender... what about music video for Bartender too?  :creep:

Anyway i love this little part of video, i'm so excited! 

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

In the greatest trailer! On the jukebox there are a few songs wich are sounds familiars to me and to lana

Like chelsea hotel or doin Time and life on mars

We stan an autoreferencing queen

Every single artist on there is dead. Very cheery. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

0 promo, not a real lead single, not a proper video until a week before the release, not a mainstream album etc.

She doesn’t care and I do not care neither. I just want 80+ Metacritic this time and a Grammy nomination.