Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

A radio rip wouldn't be much of a progress from a cassette leak since most hosts have a habit of talking over the song intros/outros  :crai:

plus it would be riddled with awkward silences whenever she swears or makes any reference to drugs  :deadbanana:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

who thought that windbreaker would be a good idea? who thought that putting an orange overlay over the NFR cover and slapping it on the back of a Fanta coloured windbreaker would be a good idea?

that woman did

I have merch questions. First I’ve never bought clothing merch from her before, so would the Lana Del Rey NFR cover shirt be like a regular t shirt or is it a women’s tight fitting shirt? Also when she tours, does she always have an official tour t shirt? I would prefer a tour t shirt I think, but if one won’t be available, then I will try to get something from her store now. Thank you in advanced. I hope everyone is pleased and enjoying the new songs and video :)

the shirt seems to be unisex sizing, the cropped tanks are tight fits, and idk about tour shirts... ive been stanning for so long but i don’t remember there ever being any :toofunny:

The video is so beautiful :wowcry: I absolutely looove all the beach, surf, coast, boat, fair shots. Just gorgeous. And I fucking love what Rich did with the effects and the auroras at the beach (even though some people said it looks weird)

Every time she smiles and sings into the mic and just runs around... It gets me :defeated:

Can't wait for this fucking album, it's coming next week holy fuck :deadbanana:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

im so mad that i was a twink during the endless summer tour because the shirt i got doesnt fit my body anymore :( at least i have an ass now

and the shirt was the one where shes smoking on top of the hydrangeas!!! iconic. literally makes the new merch look cheap af