Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

its interesting to me that Barrie liked her instagram photo of the Billboard issue ... prolly nothin but interesting

Isn't ''California'' one big call to Barrie anyways? i've been listening to it and it feels like one, especially with the strong UV vibes

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

I did like the cover, but everything else was meh. I'm just thankful it didn't look like a bad fucking joke *cough* vogue italia *cough*

The interview....was very telling. I'm glad she explained certain things. It might not have been the interview we wanted, but it was the interview we needed lol

The one on the bed is Dolore's cousin, just to clarify. The cover is fine.

I read the interview through once at 4:30am so I think I'll refrain from commenting until I read it again later.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Guys the songs have less than 1,000 streams on Spotify lmao wtf I hope they get played more soon

Sis they're stuck for a couple of hours they'll update the count later. It's always like that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I love seeing her smiling so much and enjoying herself. I love and identify w/ the sad girl shit but happiness > sadness.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

If this is it, I'm signing off

Miss doing nothing the most of all
Hawaii just missed a fireball
L.A.'s in flames, it's getting hot
Kanye West is blind and gone
"Life on Mars" ain't just a song
Oh, the livestream's almost on

These lines are among the best she's ever written, and with the soft piano at the end... It's heartbreaking.  :defeated:  :defeated: 
AND it will transition to the last three piano tracks...  :icant:  :icant:

Yooooooo Doin Time sounds so good and natural following up FIILY. I don’t get all the people decrying it as out of place on the album..

You're right that it fits after FIILY. It's the transition to Love Song that I'm curious though.