Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love seeing her smiling so much and enjoying herself. I love and identify w/ the sad girl shit but happiness > sadness.

This might b really weird, but like, not really, but yeah same. The music's been real, just relatable and more emotionally fueled than her past stuff, and I love it 

UV/Honeymoon

the windbreaker would be so much less ugly without the whole album cover on the back  :deadbanana: who tf desgined that

This might b really weird, but like, not really, but yeah same. The music's been real, just relatable and more emotionally fueled than her past stuff, and I love it 

I felt like I related to BtD better when it came out, but I've grown and changed as a person since then and while it will always have a special place in my heart I don't get that same connection I once had to it. NFR feels like it's channelling my current state of emotions better.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Finally listening to hq FIILY in my car feeling that fucking bass and honestly? Hook me up to a hose & call me a sprinkler because I’m squirting

In your hose... hook me up and i'll be squirting on you... 

Oh, be the clown of my circus... squirting on your chest, in my clowny dress, I'm a fucking mess but I...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I just checked out the merch and the scarf is practically for the same price as the pink vinyl, I-

If someone is feeling generous, don’t hesitate to donate me a pink vinyl and cute Lana scarf k thx bye

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

In your hose... hook me up and i'll be squirting on you... 

Oh, be the clown of my circus... squirting on your chest, in my clowny dress, I'm a fucking mess but I...

Litch rally crying luv this is beautiful thanks

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I felt like I related to BtD better when it came out, but I've grown and changed as a person since then and while it will always have a special place in my heart I don't get that same connection I once had to it. NFR feels like it's channelling my current state of emotions better.

Saaaaaaame. Sis invented clinical depression with that album, and with the trajectory of her musical output since she’s been helping us chart the course out of it.

I just checked out the merch and the scarf is practically for the same price as the pink vinyl, I-

If someone is feeling generous, don’t hesitate to donate me a pink vinyl and cute Lana scarf k thx bye

you can tell they're trying to artificially boost digital sales by bundling them in with all the merch  :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Aside from some songs on BTD, I actually felt a bit removed. I reveled in Paradise. UV was when I became like a true stan. I think I relate the most to HM tho still. Ditto on NFR. I love how forward it is emotionally. Not like I can't feel my emotions on my own, but I just like how in some ways, it sorta just picks up and parallels what I've been feeling lately? Maybe it might just be the mass appeal and possible universal social/relational themes, but it's been serendipitous w how it's been going, and I'm kinda scared at how things are like that, bc I'm usually detached. Short answer, feels

UV/Honeymoon

i kinda laugh now when the thought originally was that the imagery was gonna be super stripped down and catering to a more 'indie' 'male audience' simply because of that mariner's cover photo and some of the awkward selfies. more than anything i'd say she's kept her brand visually with some progression, however the most progression is in the sound. credit where it's due, we do still have so much of the old lana in there it's just more grown up even than honeymoon was

still would've loved to have heard it without the snippets, not gonna lie

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Best lyrics: The Greatest, Mariner’s Apartment Complex, Hope

Best production: The Greatest, Venice Bitch, Doin Time

Best bops: Doin Time, Fuck It I Love You, Venice Bitch in a way

Most Emotional: The Greatest, Hope

Current rating of songs:

The Greatest = Mariner’s = Venice Bitch = Fuck it I love you > Hope = Doin Time but I love all of them

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

ok as someone that didn't listen to the leaks, when she starts singing fuh it i love youuuu over the california dreaming part i literally busted a musical nut 

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

Best lyrics: The Greatest, Mariner’s Apartment Complex, Hope

Best production: The Greatest, Venice Bitch, Doin Time

Best bops: Doin Time, Fuck It I Love You, Venice Bitch in a way

Most Emotional: The Greatest, Hope

Current rating of songs:

The Greatest = Mariner’s = Venice Bitch = Fuck it I love you > Hope = Doin Time but I love all of them

tasteeeeeee

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

also yes im a sensitive baby so i take everything as an attack even if you don't mean it that way im a water sun moon AND rising so

me 2 lets be sensitive babies together

Film is my PASHUN but I won't get into detail on what I liked & didn't like because I don't think anyone cares that deeply but I will say, the videos are real cute but no they do not surpass her best videos. The settings/views are beautiful, her legs are national treasures, her smile & her skin are competing for the brightest glow trophy. :hooker:

bitch i care that deeply

All the gays who were saying Fuck It I Love You wasn't good based on the snippet are looking like clowns now  :flop:  It's such a bop and so beautiful at the same time. Her teary smile at the camera crushed my heart  :aw:

it me  :toofunny: what can i say, i was sorely mistaken

it's just the way i feel

Any UK stans willing to preorder the alt-cover cassette for me? I hate that its UK only. Obviously I'd pay you for it and for shipping costs to the States. 

This limited release is a mess for collectors ugh.

This is how I felt, but with UV. NFR definitely resonates with me the most at this point in my life

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Nah, my email receipt from Aug 1 shows 41.99...

Weird since the UO version is $39.99

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole