Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i know it doesn’t really make sense, but the last line of the greatest, i hear her sing “oh, the life’s dream’s almost on” instead of “livestream.” and she also uses the “life’s dream” line in venice bitch. idk if i’m just tired and dumb but it feels more poetic with those lyrics lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (ik that in the pitchfork interview they quoted it as livestream tho)

She says livestream in both songs

I hope its ok to post my thoughts of the video here. context, i only heard the leak once.

she looks gorgeous with the straight hair and plaited hair. the elements with her in the pink swimsuit is a nice contrast too. singing on the mic scenes were awesome.

I have been craving a video like this from her for a long while, it feels as though there is a message and part of an era. an actual professional video.

I forgot the end of FIILY is euphoric... what a song. her unsure look at the end of the song reminded me of carmen for a moment.

the transition using the sounds of the ocean into the greatest is so wonderful... I wondered how she would pair these two songs together in the video

Her voice sounds so healing.: She is making me miss things I never knew of .her smile is  lovely. again, another great look and makeup.

The guitar instrumental after the chorus is so beautiful.  I really love the imagery with the boats, the bar  and ocean, its an amazing way to see her perspective of what the songs mean to her. Its everything I thought it would be based on the album cover and songs so far (MAC for instance). 

that merch is interesting..

the shorts & scarf are cute, so are the cropped tanks - if you can fit them! the shorts would like have to be underwear on me lmao

the t-shirts are basic..

that windbreaker is tragic  :biblio:

The two songs = beautiful

The new merch = hideous

The two music videos = nice

The Billboard interview = boring

The billboard photo shoot = awful 

At least the music is beautiful which is what counts at the end of the day anyway.

giphy.gif

I still can' that the trailer is the video.

The queen of recycle. 

giphy.gif

girl what she looks so cute in the billboard shoot

giphy.gif

Girl, no she don't.

We have seen better photo shoots then that over the years. 

I am living for the emotions in her voice, that's something I was desperately missing in LFL. The restrained desperation in The Greatest..she has such a talent for conveying emotion without overdoing it

NOTHING against the peeps who've already listened to the record, but I just can't bring myself to make the first listen in lower quality, so I'll have to wait, but I think everyone's been guesting and waiting for u guys to tease TF outta it NAOOOOOWWW tenor.gif

The way this album perfectly melds together psychedelic folk/rock, surf rock, and 60s-inspired piano ballads. We have to stan a classic.

We're all listening, we need detailssszs 

UV/Honeymoon