Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Taylor is literally known for how good her writing is... Speak Now was written all by herself at such a young age and some songs are wow... Lana's writing is honestly ehh for me

'"All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life"

Whoaaaw

Taylor is literally known for how good her writing is... Speak Now was written all by herself at such a young age and some songs are wow... Lana's writing is honestly ehh for me

I liked this post so I can unlike it

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Anyways, does anyone know what time lana would be on radio one on tuesday  :lanahairflip:

If the interview is with Annie Mac again then I assume it'll be the same time as yesterday 7 / 8 pm UK time 

1989 is a great pop album, I won't deny it, but other than that Taylor is the most overrated, annoying, and frankly childish artist in the pop industry. I genuinely feel embarrassed when ME! or that other lgbt woke song comes on at work, I cannot fathom how anyone above the age of 13 can enjoy it  :facepalm:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

It's not 2010 anymore. Taylor Swift is a lame, washed up loser now who sings lines such ''hey kids, spelling is fun''.

Lana's new album will be light years better than whatever turd Taylor releases.

It's not 2010 anymore. Taylor Swift is a lame, washed up loser who sings lines such ''hey kids, spelling is fun''.

Lana's new album will be light years better than whatever turd she releases.

she'll probably still get a grammy nomination or even a win and that's honestly so depressing