Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I saw on twitter that NFR is now the highest ranked pre-released album on itunes

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Let's stop comparing Taylor and Lana for a minute. Both are amazing songwriters. Both have songs with stupid or cringy lyrics (mainly pre-BTD era for Lana, her unreleased songs are full of cringe). Nobody's trying to copy nobody and both are very different. It's your right to dislike Taylor but it would be rejecting the truth to say that she's not a good writer. Her lyrics are full of beautiful metaphors even sometimes in her funniest songs and she shouldn't be compared to Lana in any way. Lana doesn't have the monopoly of talking about America in her lyrics. On the other hand, even if Lana is your fav, you cannot deny that her writing isn't always good. All writers have ups and downs and want to have fun sometimes. Again, no need to compare two women who like each other and don't even follow the same path musically. Period.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Let's stop comparing Taylor and Lana for a minute. Both are amazing songwriters. Both have songs with stupid or cringy lyrics (mainly pre-BTD era for Lana, her unreleased songs are full of cringe). Nobody's trying to copy nobody and both are very different. It's your right to dislike Taylor but it would be rejecting the truth to say that she's not a good writer. Her lyrics are full of beautiful metaphors even sometimes in her funniest songs and she shouldn't be compared to Lana in any way. Lana doesn't have the monopoly of talking about America in her lyrics. On the other hand, even if Lana is your fav, you cannot deny that her writing isn't always good. All writers have ups and downs and want to have fun sometimes. Again, no need to compare two women who like each other and don't even follow the same path musically. Period.

you just compared them ma'am

exactly. It just infuriates me that people are using "spelling is fun!" to drag... like ok but she also has a song about her mothers battle with cancer on her new record. Its not like Lana has the best lyrics in every single song by ANY means.

"Fighting is FUN!"Swift has SwiftiesGoulding has Gold DiggersRey has Little Despicable Rats!

Uh we’re little fuckers thanks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I haven't heard the leaks, but I think from what I've heard so far (MAC, VB, HIADT, DT, TG, FIILY) this is tying with Honeymoon for best album on my ranking. Honeymoon and NFR are so very different/special in alternate ways so one is not better than the other but both equally as amazing (to me). 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

"Fighting is FUN!"

Swift has Swifties

Goulding has Gold Diggers

Rey has Little Despicable Rats!

No offence but a thread about lana's new album on a website called 'lanaboards' isn't where you want to try and convince people that irrelevant goudling is worth talking about

locals only

Anyway... is there any way we can have them keep the Charlie’s Angels song and give us something else? Literally anything else? Thanks! :hooker:

yes. after reviewing this comment it has been decided that the charlie's angels song will not be released, and the production team will instead be mailing one (1) shrink wrapped dead rat to each member of lanaboards as compensation.

it's just the way i feel