Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana's interview Annie Mac for Future Sounds in Full for anyone who missed it

Lana? Deciding herself to shoot another music video in the moment when she was supposed to do only one? Ugh her mind we love a working queen!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I listened to most of the songs once last week, if you haven't heard the snippets / ig posts I'd say keep holding out. Otherwise I'd say now is the best time to listen once and only once because you could pretty much forget them (the details anyway) in the space of a week

I did listen to all the snippets and the ig posts, as well as the singles (obv), which is my main reason for thinking about listening to those two. I’m afraid I’ll instantly call them my favourites just because I’d be least familiar with them when I first listen to the album. I’m planning to not listen to the singles anymore after today so if I break and listen to California and Bartender, it’ll be today and probably only once or twice. Maybe it’s worth it.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

wait I’m confused and know nothing abt songwriting but I gotta ask, did she just rhyme “mind” with “mind” here?

First she rhymed ipad with dad, and now she rhymed mind with mind. NFR has her best songwritting ever!  :teehee:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Music video is #38 on Youtube trending in my country (Croatia)

well better than nothing

if I remember well, MAC was much higher

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I haven’t listened to the lq leak (kind of surprised I’ve held out this long). I am debating listening to California and Bartender though since they seem to be the songs we know the least from and it might be more fair to the other songs that we’re more familiar with on the first listen through of the album. But at the same time I’m afraid if I listen to those two in lq, I’ll instantly regret not waiting (it is only a week left to wait after all). Those two seem like they’ll probably be some of the best ones so maybe they deserve the biggest reveals. Idk. I hate having so many options.

I haven’t either and it’s killing me lol. I did listen to part of the cinnamon girl lq tho bc I had listened to the Instagram clip like 5000 times and I wanted to see if she changed it at all.

I have literally listened to nothing but The Greatest on repeat since it dropped yesterday :icant: when the leaks came out, I thought I was gonna be a die-hard FIILY stan, but jesus christ this song is ruining my life.

I have literally listened to nothing but The Greatest on repeat since it dropped yesterday :icant: when the leaks came out, I thought I was gonna be a die-hard FIILY stan, but jesus christ this song is ruining my life.

i have a 10 hours long playlist of it on spotify and it's been playing since morning now 

Music video is #38 on Youtube trending in my country (Croatia)

well better than nothing

if I remember well, MAC was much higher

Number 9 in the UK

The greatest is literally her best song to date

Venice Bitch erasure

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

so many people will hate me for this but it must be said, taylor swift is lowkey copying lana, especially on 'miss americana' and the 'daylight' outro

I have this theory on Taylor concerning that, but I’ll save it for the Random Discussions thread~ but back on topic- of all the beauty that comes from the music video, I’m so obsessed with the neon eyeliner she’s been wearing. I could never pull it off but I love it! I’m really loving the use of color for this album.

the greatest makes me wanna retire and go live in a shack near the beach with my fisherman husband where we will dance every morning and dance every night and dance until the inevitable downfall of humanity

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

the greatest makes me wanna retire and go live in a shack near the beach with my fisherman husband where we will dance every morning and dance every night and dance until the inevitable downfall of humanity

me too but without the husband part cause i honestly hate commitment

i love the dystopian vibes on this album