Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lover album is so disappointing tbh. All the hype for nothing. Sparing few exceptional songs,rest are all fillers and sound the same. Melodies have been copied from other pop artists..and many remakes of her own songs from other albums... but this shit will get #1 and probably a Grammy nomination cause its TaYlOr SwIfT oowowo

Lover album is so disappointing tbh. All the hype for nothing. Sparing few exceptional songs,rest are all fillers and sound the same. Melodies have been copied from other pop artists..and many remakes of her own songs from other albums... but this shit will get #1 and probably a Grammy nomination cause its TaYlOr SwIfT oowowo

So relevant in the NFR pre-release thread take your bitter whining elsewhere

I get y'all are excited but saying it's gonna top UV...it's just not realistic luv y'all say this every album cycle

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I get y'all are excited but saying it's gonna top UV...it's just not realistic luv y'all say this every album cycle

A week from now, every publication in the world will crown NFR as Lana's magnum opus. Just a little bit more patience.. 

I can't believe it's only a week (less than) away I'm so excited!  :dorothy4: 

I avoided the leak, and I was busy yesterday so it was kind of easy to avoid the new songs/video. I can wait a few more days for the full immersion.  My hopes are kind of high and I have a feeling I won't be disappointed! 

Literally who said that in every album cycle? WHO

People saying UV is her magnum opus when it was already topped by Honeymoon... the clownery :toofunny:

Um no

People saying UV is her magnum opus when it was already topped by Honeymoon... the clownery :toofunny:

HM didn’t top UV. UV was definitely her magnum opus. HM is a close second, but by no means beats it. The collection of songs from Cruel World to PWYC are top tier. HM just doesn’t have a strong run of several songs like that.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole