Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hate greek fans, they are so stuck in born to die era damn

They say "do you really like the new songs?" her music is downgrading

But Cinnamon is like a born to die song.

Do they not like that one?

Oh my gosh - The Greatest is beautiful!!! I listened to FIILY and TG on the video but caved and bought TG on iTunes - so beautiful. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Critics are like:

I'm faaaahaaacing the greateeest

The greatest album of them all

NFR's lit and I gave it a 94

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Oh my god. Signed copies with and album, merch with and album and now someone can win her dress from Latitude Festival but ofc u need to pre-order an album - they’re really trying to secure that #1 in UK at least.

giphy.gif

good morning putas

i'm still shaken from yesterday's event. streaming both masterpieces non stop.

can't believe just one more week to go, if i freaked out about yesterday i dont even wanna imagine myself when the album comes out 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Lana's interview Annie Mac for Future Sounds in Full for anyone who missed it

FIILY was the last song she made for NFR? looks like TNBAR was really planned and not just thrown in woah

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Their reviews are the worst too, they always give bad scores to amazing albums and high scores to awful ones. I won't be surprised if they give NFR something around 30 ~ 40 :rip:

I’d be surprised if they trashed NFR: since HM, they love her and MAC was their number 6 song on last year’s best.

FIILY was the last song she made for NFR? looks like TNBAR was really planned and not just thrown in woah

IIRC TNBAR was already mostly done during the L4L  release week because in one of the interviews she mentioned that there is another version of the song we didn't hear so this is most likely it.

yay my account finally got approved so i can post after months of lurking!  :party:

i haven't listened to TG/FIILY yet because i wanna wait for the album so i have more new songs to experience but hearing you guys rave about them is KILLING ME omg

Wq9zHLl.jpg

All the videos for Lust For Life & Norman Fucking Rockwell lack a heart & a concept & that's why I don't feel like watching them more than once.

They might have a big budget but so do the ads of Panasonic & TV set commercial.

Her last good video was High By the Beach. It had a personality.

But at least the music is good & that's what mostly matters.