Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The bottom of the merch order said shipping date October 31st, you get the digital album on August 30th

idk how to reply to two people but no! i just ordered the t-shirt and it's still saying august 30th

Apparently there was a glitch and the album was available on itunes for some time. Did someone manage to get it?

Thats what I was thinking. Someone should have it right?

she said album

“she will be on this show next tuesady night. so i spoke to her and that’s just a little bit of what was said. loads more talk about the full album norman rockwell which is dropping on the 30th of august. and you’re gonna hear all of it on the show next tuesday night.”

by “all of it” i’m pretty she means the “loads more talk” about the album

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

annie mac said NFR is premiering tuesday

I heard Friday?? Unless she means the song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She said that Lana will do another interview with her on Tuesday to promote NFR, but at the end she said something like “her album is coming out on August 30th, hear all of it on Tuesday”. Idk

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

“she will be on this show next tuesady night. so i spoke to her and that’s just a little bit of what was said. loads more talk about the full album norman rockwell which is dropping on the 30th of august. and you’re gonna hear all of it on the show next tuesday night.”

by “all of it” i’m pretty she means the “loads more talk” about the album

That's definetly right. They won't play an entire album on a radio show lol. Plus, tuesday it's the 27th and the album comes on the 30th, they can't play the whole thing so publicly 3 days before it drops

I'm thinking she's either just gonna talk about the album in a longer interview; maybe she's gonna adress The greatest too on tuesday; or maybe she's roguely dropping the audio of the title track that day and it'll have another premier with an interview

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Well .. the video has nice visuals but .. .that's it. I like how she chose the surfer scenes for FIILY and took the boat/ bar scenes for the Greatest but ... ugh. Like I expected it's cut in the most anticlimatic way ever. Pretty pic after pretty pic, but not taking th flow of the scong into consideration. It's ok with FIILY but a song as dramatic as The Greatest would have deserved something better.

I LOOOOVE the fake surfing scenes and the muscle dude (while being over the top) is suuuuper hot.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!