Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i still need a boxset

I wish we had a boxet :defeated: Imagine getting a green neon vape and matcha tea bags in it.   :defeated:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Can she get an AOTY nom like Melodrama tho??? I feel like she deserves it but will get snubbed. She's GOTTA get into Pop Vocal or Alternative tho

the stereogum review articulated a lot of what i've had on my mind about lana's music since around honeymoon but wasn't able to because of how hard it was to put into words. the whole apocalypse stuff really hit home for me.

giphy.gif

How the fuck is it that the title track just keeps getting better and better after each listen? Like how the fuck does she do it! How Sway!!! Fuck the ending vocals Jesus Fucking Christ is what the album should be named.

And then it flows perfectly into MAC, and the way MAC flows so perfectly into VB... WHEWWWWWWW

It really DOES right? I think it's honestly topped both UV and HM for me. Not sure yet.. But almost sure. It's just so amazing

Let's say its deserved to be in the holy trinity: UV-HM-NFR!  But it's such a good album. Truly a masterpiece :flutter:

Personally I'm not sure sure if it topped UV/HM bet I will know it after few listens. But it has the ability to top them :hdu:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i mean hope has a beautiful melody, lyrics and vocals.

but the production is tragic, that lq piano in the background is unbearable for 5 minutes. if it had proper production like her other ballads (like bel air, old money and terrence loves you - career highlights!), it wouldve been a lot more listenable and touching.

i do want to like the song but i just cant listen to it in full, 5 mins is just too much for it since its so poor in production - unlike TLY, which is nearly the same length, and is amazing and beautiful.

im emotional, i love u all. this has been so much fun. im alone in my bedroom with 2 and a half hours to go and im trying to think of things to do to kill the time. cant believe we made it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i mean hope has a beautiful melody, lyrics and vocals.

but the production is tragic, that lq piano in the background is unbearable for 5 minutes. if it had proper production like her other ballads (like bel air, old money and terrence loves you - career highlights!), it wouldve been a lot more listenable and touching.

i do want to like the song but i just cant listen to it in full, 5 mins is just too much for it since its so poor in production - unlike TLY, which is nearly the same length, and is amazing and beautiful.

While I listen to this song on repeat when I feel low

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~