Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I was looking through a catalog of his work and I feel like there’s gonna be a song with the same title as one of his paintings

‘And the Symbol of Welcome is Light’ would be interesting considering the themes of her being a person to depend on in MAC/VB

Honestly this is so weird for me, i've always said that the lead singer from RHpainters was like the male version of Lana, and now she's even making music like them. This is a dream come true. I cant believe it :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So we know for sure right now that yes MAC is on the album. She said last Wednesday that she wasn’t sure if she wanted them to be separate until she had the whole project together and then today, she said she usually doesn’t like to share about a project until its almost fully complete. So we know for sure:

“Norman Fucking Rockwell” (working title) - Early 2018

-11 Tracks including

-Mariner’s Apartment Complex

-Venice Bitch

-Norman Fucking Rockwell

Other than this, nothing else is confirmed.

I don't think NFR is a working title-- she said its been that way since may and it would never be anything other than that

Also I dont imagine the fader pic is the album cover-- its kind of a lame way to reveal an album cover. Likely its a promotional photo. 

I don't think NFR is a working title-- she said its been that way since may and it would never be anything other than that

Also I dont imagine the fader pic is the album cover-- its kind of a lame way to reveal an album cover. Likely its a promotional photo.

What album cover? There’s not one that I know of???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The cover art for VB is hideous, I think the album cover is the one that the Fader posted (I think?) the one where she's sitting next to the highway

girl no its not.... what???

So...  now we know the project is nearly complete, has a title and 2 singles have been dropped - why are we waiting til 2019?

Like it's clear that they're not trying to promote the record like LFL, and surely they haven't postponed the release for the poetry book (cos that sounds undecided, working title and she doesn't know how it's going to be published yet).

It would've made more sense to drop a 3rd song in October with the pre-order and then album in November, even release bundles of the album and poetry book to cash in.

The album title is cringy but it confirms Lana has finally lost it and doesn’t give any fucks anymore. I think that’s nice, you know. That she finally feels comfortable enough to be herself, even if herself is kinda crazy and not worried at all.

Fayyt7N.png

I'm not quite sure what to think of the album title, but whew, Venice Bitch is a great song! The production is amazing, and I especially love the outro. This album is already so much better than Lust For Life, and I've only heard two songs of it LMAO.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So...  now we know the project is nearly complete, has a title and 2 singles have been dropped - why are we waiting til 2019?

Like it's clear that they're not trying to promote the record like LFL, and surely they haven't postponed the release for the poetry book (cos that sounds undecided, working title and she doesn't know how it's going to be published yet).

It would've made more sense to drop a 3rd song in October with the pre-order and then album in November, even release bundles of the album and poetry book to cash in.

I dont think she's actually finished, she said there's 11 tracks SO FAR, i think they're still recording

Bartender and Sylvia better end up on this fucking album

I think Bartender might be the stand alone single in October? She recorded it during the time that she was working with Jack and said that it didn't belong to a record.

I dont think she's actually finished, she said there's 11 tracks SO FAR, i think they're still recording

In that case, I'll let her be... I'm hooked on these 2 songs so serve me up an 18 track record please.

i think saying there's 11 tracks so far is her way of saying the album consists of 11 tracks so far but if she changes her mind on anything she's gonna scrap the shit out of it.

i76mrxw.png