Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Listening to "The Dark Side Of The Moon" now and this album is so experimental and at the same time this is one of the most iconic albums of all the time. Ugh Lana you can do it honey.  :kiss2:

giphy.gif

isn't he dating lorde? lol

Never heard about anything like that

If he does ... than some collab may happen

Who knows?

If he started dating Ella after/during their work on Melodrama

then... He may have a thing with Lana too

Never heard about anything like that

If he does ... than some collab may happen

Who knows?

If he started dating Ella after/during their work on Melodrama

then... He may have a thing with Lana too

or maybe... they're just... working together...

The expectations for this album are crazy high. Major publications are saying it could be her “OK Computer.” Come thru, mama

:toofunny: That's such a shady pick of record considering the Radiohead debacle of this beginning of the year

ZKcaooE.png

So... do you think Lana will tour for NFR? I'm already dreaming about seeing her again after I was lucky enough to be at the barricade for my LATTM show  :flutter:  :flutter:

If she releases the album in the spring, maybe we could get a summer US tour and fall europe/world tour?

So... do you think Lana will tour for NFR? I'm already dreaming about seeing her again after I was lucky enough to be at the barricade for my LATTM show  :flutter:  :flutter:

If she releases the album in the spring, maybe we could get a summer US tour and fall europe/world tour?

yes. she will always tour. plus touring is her #1 source of $$$

She said she’s going to Middle East in March so maybe it’ll be a part of new tour considering she wants to release NFR at the beggining of 2019.

Imagine if this album ends with a cover of Edge of Seventeen with a long guitar solo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole