Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You're using the old standards. Digital platforms changed the standards for how releases are classified. Anything between 1 to 3 tracks in length is a single (with or without b-sides), anything 4 to 8 tracks in length is an EP and anything with 9 or more tracks in length is an LP. The standard edition of Paradise is 8 tracks. Therefore, it is an EP.

It's an LP because Burning Desire is the 9th track.

giphy.gif

Although BTD and Paradise sound similar and are the same lyrically, they're still two different era's. I would say it's an era with an add on, think of a dildo with a strap on. It does the same thing, but just spices it up a bit. That's basically all Paradise is (EP).

Born To Die is about money, cars, boyfriends and roses. Paradise was more of an experimental EP about the story of adam and eve

It's an LP because Burning Desire is the 9th track.

It is not an LP. I've literally NEVER seen Burning Desire on the Paradise tracklist. Its not on Spotify, any Vinyl release, the CD, - barely anything, it's almost a myth to me

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

When someone asks me which album had the best visuals, it is more convenient for me to say 'Born To Die: The Paradise Edition". Since both BTD & Paradise had the best visuals Lana created. They there cinematic & storyline based.

During A.K.A, they were Super 8 homemade recordings.

During UV, they were cinematic but based on creating a "feel" instead of having a soryline.

L4L had the worst visuals & that's the tea. The trailer was cute & LOVE was okay but nothing really happened in it (the production was good tho).

When someone asks me which album had the best visuals, it is more convenient for me to say 'Born To Die: The Paradise Edition". Sonce both BTD & Paradise had the best visuals Lana created. They there cinematic & storyline based.

During A.K.A, they were Super 8 homemade recordings.

During UV, they were cinematic but based on creating a "feel" instead of having a soryline.

you may as well just say "born to die and paradise" though lol

Ugh...

Anyway, I wonder what will NFR album cover look like. I literally have no idea what to expect.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Although BTD and Paradise sound similar and are the same lyrically, they're still two different era's. I would say it's an era with an add on, think of a dildo with a strap on. It does the same thing, but just spices it up a bit. That's basically all Paradise is (EP).

Born To Die is about money, cars, boyfriends and roses. Paradise was more of an experimental EP about the story of adam and eve

It is not an LP. I've literally NEVER seen Burning Desire on the Paradise tracklist. Its not on Spotify, any Vinyl release, the CD, - barely anything, it's almost a myth to me

How is it not an LP if it technically does have a 9th track? Burning Desire is on iTunes.

giphy.gif

Ugh...

Anyway, I wonder what will NFR album cover look like. I literally have no idea what to expect.

watch the cover be that photo of her sitting by the road (i wouldn't be mad tho  :creep: )

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

^ No cuz then that would be 2 different projects.

which they are, hence why they were released months apart :clapback:

Paradise is an EP, but a separate project from BTD!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

watch the cover be that photo of her sitting by the road (i wouldn't be mad tho  :creep: )

I would. :hdu:

I want the cover to follow her theme of her sitting front profile with some pretty scenery behind her. 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

If MAC is anything to go by, i think this new album will be her most experimental album yet. 

I thought the total opposite o: MAC sounds like a typical 90s/2000s soft rock song to me (better though). Her music has had such a unique, distinctive sound until recently.  

giphy.gif

Lana herself said she sees Paradise as an extension of BTD, so that’s that on that

It's an extension yes but still an EP, thus it shouldn't be counted when comparing her LP's

I really hope she'll be in front of/inside the car on the cover. And I do want text, but I doubt it'll happen cause it would look like a mess. Imagine her pic in the center and above her "Lana Del Rey" and below her "Norman Fucking Rockwell". MESS.

I'll change the name of the album, anyway.