Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

HtD's production on the live stream was amazing! I feel like I'm hyped for NFR again!

Was that the actual production though? It sounded like a new beat they were experimenting with. In any case, I’m PRAYING that it does turn into HtD’s instrumental if it already wasn’t. It sounded like Cinnamon but 10x better ugh.

I'm usually not the one to be thirsting but between me playing the Cin snippet on a 30 times a day basis and yall saying the HTD (whom I was already excited about) production is dope and the fact that Sylvia is one of the most promising one for me I need the bitch to release something I can't with her I didn't ask for anything and she's still giving me so much more than I deserve

oprhc.gif

ZKcaooE.png

she had a whole livestream responding to people and i never got the notification

i could've spammed yosemite for 20minutes but my phone never fucking told ME 

she had a whole livestream responding to people and i never got the notification

i could've spammed yosemite for 20minutes but my phone never fucking told ME 

Omg i should have done that... I dont think a single person on that livestream brought up Yosemite, all they did was talk about how Lana's beats were "fire" and how Lana and Jack would make a good couple. :xgiggle:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Omg i should have done that... I dont think a single person on that livestream brought up Yosemite, all they did was talk about how Lana's beats were "fire" and how Lana and Jack would make a good couple. :xgiggle:

no some people talked about Hollywood for some fucking reason

giving me front row fans at concerts requesting her to sing Serial Killer of all things teas

no some people talked about Hollywood for some fucking reason

giving me front row fans at concerts requesting her to sing Serial Killer of all things teas

Sister Bitch I love you but there are some lines that need not be crossed 

zgpcc.gif

ZKcaooE.png

Sister Bitch I love you but there are some lines that need not be crossed 

zgpcc.gif

Serial Killer is great, but if you have a chance to hear Lana perform unreleased songs, you pick out something she hasn't sung a bunch of times.

Like Heroin

giphy.gif

Serial Killer is great, but if you have a chance to hear Lana perform unreleased songs, you pick out something she hasn't sung a bunch of times.

Like Heroin

I'm the definition of basic bandwagon but I do not care - Serial Killer is my All Time Favourite Song. I say this expression at least 40 times a day because I have a flamboyant exaggerating personality but it's the only song in the world (with You're Gonna Love Me admittedly) for which it's true. I'm dead serious. When she didn't performed it the first time I saw her it shattered my heart, and when she did the second time I cried for weeks, one of the best moments of my existence, it was night and softly raining and shit. So yes if I had that chance, if I could pick only one song and if it wasn't acoustic bc I think SK would sound super bad acoustic and YGLM is the perfect acoustic song, I would choose SK, a jizzillion times yes. She has written at least 300 songs deeper than it but I don't care, every time I start listening to it it and the beat hooks me above the stomach it feels like the first time and I'm reminded of the best moments of my existence :poordat: 

ZKcaooE.png

tenor.gif?itemid=5069251

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I've been saying this for a long time and I'll keep saying it: I'm so happy that Lana and Jack are working together and I believe that they will serve an amazing record, their chemistry is amazing and that instrumental alone is everything  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

OMG finally saw bits of the stream and omfg I love her so hard. When she randomly whispered out of the blue it triggered my asmr so much :oprah: And the beat sounds indeed fire and super Lana, I'm just happy she's happy

ZKcaooE.png

Jack on the beach

Jack on the beach

Jack on the beach

Jack,

Shake that ass baby

Shake that ass baby

Shake that ass baby

Shake that ass

We love talented lyricist

Also that studio snip of HTD is godly y’all gays & gals can quiet down about piano ballads when it’s NOT even ONE

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

OMG finally saw bits of the stream and omfg I love her so hard. When she randomly whispered out of the blue it triggered my asmr so much :oprah: And the beat sounds indeed fire and super Lana, I'm just happy she's happy

whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

giphy.gif

HTD is fire!!! I love it so much! And again, it's a great example that we cannot trust snippets. I've always loved it but at first I thought it was a sad song. It's not sad at all haha

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~