Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I saw the full thing on some random Jared Leto fan account but it was just a recording of the video being played at the event so quality wasn't great 

i saved it when they posted it to my phone, not sure where its from, looks likes its someone who was at the event 

e1s11.gif

For NFR, I want Lana to stay away from writing about politics, science & songs dedicated to her fans...

I want the album to be a cohesive piece with a stong personality.

I saw the full thing on some random Jared Leto fan account but it was just a recording of the video being played at the event so quality wasn't great 

Thank you :D I'm glad you decided to get out of lurking and actively posting bc all your posts are A++

ZKcaooE.png

Seemingly random question, but ok the holidays are coming up (yay!) so if the record's coming up when do u think she'll have the album cover/photoshoot done? I wanna piss my eyes out at how good it'd look.

I think it was already taken the day of the Venice Bitch music video shoot. Chuck probably shot it.

i saved it when they posted it to my phone, not sure where its from, looks likes its someone who was at the event

Can you PM me the video? :defeated:

Edit: nvm oh my god :defeated: :defeated: I just got to see it and Lana looks so good wtf

Also there’s a tiger in it

Honeymoon is alive and breathing :trisha: :eartha2:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I would be super interested for Lana to work again with Emile (and I would kms if she worked w Dan Auerbach again but I don't see it happening again I think she milked all the sadness out of herself and he was the perfect instrument for that but she doesn't want to go there anymore at least for now) to see her thought progression and style evolution but the issue with Emile is that his productions are SO prevalent. You can't hear something by Emile and think it's not by him. I absolutely love I Love You by The Neighbourhood but it sounds essentially like a male BTD with whale noises. But also, ILY was released in 2013 so perhaps Emile style changed? I would be super interested in hearing that

cinnamon sounds like a less boring 13 beaches

ouch I genuinely adore both except I immediately loved 13B and had to hear the drop of Cin to like it and that shit hurted lol

ZKcaooE.png

Also Lana (probably) can’t say anything political because of her Gucci contract but I guess we will see

She only dragged Kanye like a month ago though and she had probably already signed it by then as the perfume video is already finished

Nnnnnnno I hope it isn't that promo pic we got some time around the MAC interview bout the record

I don’t think it’s that one. I think it’ll be more grainy like MAC cover, but a shot we haven’t seen yet.

For some reason I feel like this album cover will be something we will either hate or love. No in between. I'm actually nervous because a part of me feels like this album cover will be the best we've had, and Lana will pull out all the stops, but another part of me feels like it'll be so basic and underwhelming. Only time with tell though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She only dragged Kanye like a month ago though and she had probably already signed it by then as the perfume video is already finished

Perhaps. But that was also just a comment, where a “VOTE” post would on her own social media.

For some reason I feel like this album cover will be something we will either hate or love. No in between. I'm actually nervous because a part of me feels like this album cover will be the best we've had, and Lana will pull out all the stops, but another part of me feels like it'll be so basic and underwhelming. Only time with tell though.

I'm usually not one to be pessimistic about Lana but I have zero expectations for it. UV is my favourite album of all time (no shit) and I don't like the cover. I don't think I like any of her covers? I'm glad I listen to her for the music and not the design because otherwise whew

ZKcaooE.png