Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg the cover leaked  :defeated:

oFnLUjD.jpg  

Honestly not mad at it... If the type was different/smaller and the vintage effect less present I would unironically 1000% be here for it. Mostly on the basis it looks like a Neil pic

ZKcaooE.png

Wow, that looks so good and cozy. I would love to live in a cabin like that. Also, this is the closest she'll get to a trailer, shit, Lana truly coming back, full circle to being her true Lizzy Grant self  :poordat:  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm getting to a point where I don't have anything clever or funny left to say on this thread I just want Cinnamon point blank period thanks ladies and gentlemen don't bump your head on the ceiling on your way out the ceiling's low all donations will proceed to the charity of your choice

Also I'm the number one person on this planet to want to know where Lana lives because I'm a self-assumed-trying-hard-to-work-on-it psycho stalker but precisely why is Variety sharing this when Lana already has had issues with numerous stalkers in the past this is tactless at least...... That being said I would give out an eternity in hell in exchange for a day with Lana in this setting what the FUCK it looks straight up from a movie, kinda makes me think of the cottage in Twilight lkdjfkldjfldj. I wonder if this is her secondary home or if it will be her main one because it does seems she still lives with Chuck (and maybe Charlie as well like she used to?) and this seems like a huuuuuge downgrade from Schwimmer House, but it still has two bedrooms. Now this is a subject to talk about thanks Lanz for the drought

ZKcaooE.png

I'm getting to a point where I don't have anything clever or funny left to say on this thread I just want Cinnamon point blank period thanks ladies and gentlemen don't bump your head on the ceiling on your way out the ceiling's low all donations will proceed to the charity of your choice

Also I'm the number one person on this planet to want to know where Lana lives because I'm a self-assumed-trying-hard-to-work-on-it psycho stalker but precisely why is Variety sharing this when Lana already has had issues with numerous stalkers in the past this is tactless at least...... That being said I would give out an eternity in hell in exchange for a day with Lana in this setting what the FUCK it looks straight up from a movie, kinda makes me think of the cottage in Twilight lkdjfkldjfldj. I wonder if this is her secondary home or if it will be her main one because it does seems she still lives with Chuck (and maybe Charlie as well like she used to?) and this seems like a huuuuuge downgrade from Schwimmer House, but it still has two bedrooms. Now this is a subject to talk about thanks Lanz for the drought

Shes that rich now she just bought a house next to the Dodgers Stadium to use when she goes to games there :hooker:

Shes that rich now she just bought a house next to the Dodgers Stadium to use when she goes to games there :hooker:

The fact that this could 100000000000% be the reason for her purchase :oprah2: Her mind... It amazes me

Next album will be called Dodgers Fucking Stadium calling it

ZKcaooE.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

omg the cover leaked  :defeated:

oFnLUjD.jpg  

fake or not i actually love this, mcdonalds + mobil sign and all. its like, representative of the modern american (californian) experience. i prefer this much more than the skechers advertisement cover lol

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

Is it bad if I feel like I could accept the sitting down photo and this McDonald’s green hill picture as album cover art? Like, I feel like I could let my taste fall that low and be ok with it because it’s LaNa dEL rEy and I’ll love anything from her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Is it bad if I feel like I could accept the sitting down photo and this McDonald’s green hill picture as album cover art? Like, I feel like I could let my taste fall that low and be ok with it because it’s LaNa dEL rEy and I’ll love anything from her.

I think the Mcdonalds picture would make a lovely back cover actually  :flutter: but I doubt she would be able to use the mcdonalds logo for the album artwork without getting in trouble so they would probably have to remove it, which would make the picture even better imo

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

im still going to assume its fake as of now cause i find it unlikely she would have an album cover without her face on it

Well, it is fake. There's no assuming going on. It's just a photo she posted. Desperate fans jumped to conclusions (as they usually do) and started saying that this is probably the album cover.  Or they were just joking and making edits out of pure boredom because...it's been really dry lately

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It’s because property records are public no matter how famous you are. Celebrities usually buy through companies though to try and protect their anonymity.

I have her address(s) if you really want them lmao