Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So anne can openly admit to saying IMF and Serial Killer are her favourite songs, lustforlife can say they hate OTTR, baddisease can stan molester martinez and xxxtinction but i get dragged left right and CENTRE forrr saying i hate folk?

logic has left the chatroom. :runs:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So anne can openly admit to saying IMF and Serial Killer are her favourite songs, lustforlife can say they hate OTTR, baddisease can stan molester martinez and xxxtinction but i get dragged left right and CENTRE forrr saying i hate folk?

logic has left the chatroom. :runs:

Logic has entered. I’m sorry sis, but hating folk is the worst possible thing a person can hate. Worse than most issues our world faces tbh. Should be shamed & you’ve been reported for continuous homophobia against the gays. (Also btw, center* can’t have a sis being a fool)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I really like the loop repeating in Chuck's videos reminding people of how "history repeats itself" and how trump indeed without the cheesy moustache is being led/doing

exactly what was done by the one who had the cheesy moustache

and How to Disappear = Love (the song) in a growth pattern moving forward. (as does Venice Bitch and Mariners Apartment Complex)

all with hints of earlier songs but in linear terms moving forward forever (in a time where "still is still moving")

more Chuck please.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

OTTR will never be topped, i love VB but she is a submissive vers at best in the shadow of OTTR's opulence

Lol, it's been already topped by SOC by a MILE

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Well she performed Born To Die, Serial Killer and Ultraviolence in Brazil right after an important female politician was misteriously murdered due to her activist work and inclusive politics (and nobody said a peep about it) so yeah...

Loooool savage queen. It remembers me of that one time Marina and the Diamonds did Teen Idle at an elementary school. I cackled so hard. 

Deezer confirmed that the God and Monsters disappearance of streams was a ''choice of artist'' :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Lana Del Rey are u crazy girl?

Wtf she even sang it sometimes during LA to the Moon tour

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She sang it for fans on her tour, but if I remember correctly, she doesn't like the song anymore nor the lyrics. And it's her worst song anyway, so...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

OMG ARE WE EXCITED TODAY OR WHAT !?

Yes yes yes yes!!!! I’m excited PLUS I’m getting my new earbuds in today so I’m h Y P E D

Do we know what time she’s performing?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole