Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Omg I really wasn’t here for like 3 weeks (full of exams and work rip) and now I read that Lanaz is performing today and she’s probably releasing a new song ?!! What a time be alive !! :D

Omg I really wasn’t here for like 3 weeks (full of exams and work rip) and now I read that Lanaz is performing today and she’s probably releasing a new song ?!! What a time be alive !! :D

New song is ONLY speculation but it could happen!!! I won’t get my hopes up personally but I’ll be shocked if she does a new one tonight especially with Jack there

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WE HAVE A DATE!

At last! We have a date! March 29th, that is when Lana Del Rey's sixth studio album will arrive.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/rihanna/news/15-massive-albums-to-look-out-for-2019

OMG I CAN'FIGEHGHEROGHEOIRHGREOHGIOEFIOFHIRHVRHGROIHGr

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

WE HAVE A DATE!

At last! We have a date! March 29th, that is when Lana Del Rey's sixth studio album will arrive.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/rihanna/news/15-massive-albums-to-look-out-for-2019

That is soooo far away ughhhh why??? I thought it was almost ready? 

Excited we already have a date but come on :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

march 29th? girl she's asking for trouble.. how much y'all wanna bet the album leaks before then because of ravenous gays, her fans have no patience 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Oh no, what if she decided to add the MGK and Jesse collabs and do more of them even and change the sound of the album again?? Let's all fucking pray this is not gonna be another LFL MESS please :pray2: :pray2: :pray2: 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***