Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ok so lets navigate thru some other topics but I've just finished watching Penny Dreadful and just wow. Abel Korzeniowski. It'd be a fucking vampiric dream to have Lana work with him. Imagine the triumph, the wilting and the calm of what they'd b able to makeΒ 

https://youtu.be/YxO1csWNKmg

UV/Honeymoon

Okay at this point i'm physically aching for sOMeThInG to happen. i've never needed new lana music so bad, not even during the lust for life era. At least we were getting some news monthly even if it were just magazine articles and tiny snippets, this era (if u even wanna call it an era) has been dryer than grandmas vajayjay. It's really starting to piss me off, mostly because she dropped two lead singles way back in SEPTEMBER, when her album is supposably in MARCH, which is yet to be confirmed by her so its most likely at an even later release... dear lord-

if only she just kept her big whore mouth shut until she was ready to drop the album

Β 

tumblr_inline_pf61eprVUM1s7ksad_540.jpg

It’s a real weird era we’re having indeed. 2 singles, four or five snippets... then nothing. And a six-month Pre-Release period? You gotta be fucking kidding me. Plus: no interviews, no photo shoots. The only thing saving this era are the 2 live performances she did and the fact that the music is gorgeous.

The only silver lining I see to all this is that things will pick up very fast in January... or at least I hope so.

You're delusional if you think this era won't be another Honeymoon type of release with lowkey news all over the place and little to no promo whatsoever.

And to be honest I'm up for it since I think that's when the music speaks for itself the best

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

You're delusional if you think this era won't be another Honeymoon type of release with lowkey news all over the place and little to no promo whatsoever.

And to be honest I'm up for it since I think that's when the music speaks for itself the best

i think the issue is..

Β 

that we.. don't have the musicΒ 

Β 

:awkney:

Β i76mrxw.pngΒ 

Actually, my fave era for its release was Honeymoon, because everything was tied up ib a very short period. I don’t mind to have no news or few promo magazines interviews as long as we have good music. HM happened just a year after UV (and she released 2 songs for Big Eyes and her collab with Emile in between), she teased the title track in late June, we got the audio in July, followed by HBTB in August, and the album released in September (with 3 promo singles prior to that one).

I get that she is more popular right now, and she is all over the place with her many projects, but a 6-month Pre-Release period is very long if there is a 2-month silent period in it.

i hope something leaks, we need a nice christmas present this year cus last year sucked

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

i hope something leaks, we need a nice christmas present this year cus last year sucked

Β 

I hope someone leaks I Talk To Jesus

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

how u dare...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"Β Β :makeup:

Somebody PLEASE leak the Florida Kilos stem pack. I will be the happiest woman on earth.

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“‚π’Άπ“‡π’Ύπ“π“Žπ“ƒ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π“Žπ‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π’Ώπ‘œπ’Άπ“ƒ π‘œπ’» 𝒢𝓇𝒸

π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒸𝒢𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 π’Άπ“ƒπ‘œπ“‰π’½π‘’π“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒ π’·π‘’π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π‘œπ“‡ 𝒢𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒢𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‚π“Ž π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž π’Ύπ“ˆπ“π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ή π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž