Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

love still remains the best track on lust for life.

Taste

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

love is one of her best singles of all time indeed. underrated

Ew really? I thought that song was awful lol it’s just cheesy af

I hope she's scooting her ass to the recording studio and finishing this fucking album

It’s probably already finished

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Well, i would prefer if she uses a whole new opening track which continues from get free. And have it be the transition point, perhaps using the sounds of the ocean and that heavenly instrumental; which then suddenly moves into a more hazy and folky kind of vibe... then have it slowly fade away into MAC (being track 2) - i'm only saying this because i dont like how LFL ended on such a beautiful note, to the opening instrumental of MAC- its just not good enough and doesn't do get free any justice

I wouldn’t mind this, but lately while listening to MAC, it feels like it is the continuation of Get Free with the lyrics alone. She’s fulfilling that promise to get out of that dark part of her life. She’s confronting someone who thinks of her simply as the “sad girl” and says upfront she’s much more than that and says she can be the strong person in the relationship. In Get Free we hear sounds of the ocean and in MAC she’s references herself as the water (Catch a wave and take in the sweetness/Think about it, the darkness, the deepness/All the things that make me who I am). I don’t think the beginning of this album has to sound connected to the ending of the last album. I mean Ultraviolence didn’t start sounding like the end of Paradise and both albums are good on their own.

love is one of her best singles of all time indeed. underrated

Love, Heroin and In My Feelings are the best songs on Lust For Life

Happy to see such examples of taste

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

why is she waiting until march then

DpC7kZB.gif

I guess because interscope wants another number 1 album. January releases tend to go unnoticed, plus she has the Gucci campaign. Plus the poetry book... Maybe she is still filming some footage for the videos?!?

Lfl taking over the thread once again

she won't fucking die like she should

DpC7kZB.gif

can honeymoon take over the thread? can venice bitch take over the thread? yosemite please?

why is she waiting until march then

DpC7kZB.gif

If she releases in January she'll probably be fighting with Ariana for relevancy and sales, even if she releases the week prior; Rihanna is set to come back top of 2019 So Jan-Feb will be probably like ANTi from 2016, March is an easy month for album releases

honeymoon is a flawless record and I hope you homosexuals give all the appreciation it deserves

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

she won't fucking die like she should

can honeymoon take over the thread? can venice bitch take over the thread? yosemite please?

Bold of you to wish LFL's death when she was the one to give birth to your sweetheart Yosemite, hope Lana never releases it so you start to respect your roots.

DpC7kZB.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains