Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

No need to further this conversation. Like I said before, true Synesthesia is a gift to the point where it can help you in art, help you identify melodies, pitches, sounds, etc. I could tell you learn a song on the piano, and you'd see it by color not by note. Whatever you have is not that. I'm sorry sweetie. 

finally someone said it

image.png

No need to further this conversation. Like I said before, true Synesthesia is a gift to the point where it can help you in art, help you identify melodies, pitches, sounds, etc. I could tell you learn a song on the piano, and you'd see it by color not by note. Whatever you have is not that. I'm sorry sweetie. 

I've been an artist since i was a kid. wow you must know me perfectly from this conversation. whats my middle name?

the new people from each era are always the most vocal and annoying people, thank god they quiet down

I swear this is why white parents should stop telling their kids they're special snowflakes and feeding them wonder bread and kool-aid. But anyways, can we like, go back to the head in the oven conversation? At least that was realistic... 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Damn, I miss a few pages and now I'm back to the rainbow literally throwing up on all this thread. And then there's even drama about it? lmaooo =)))) Y'all are something else

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I swear this is why white parents should stop telling their kids they're special snowflakes and feeding them wonder bread and kool-aid. But anyways, can we like, go back to the head in the oven conversation? At least that was realistic...

Wynwood isn’t even white

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

im dead you really think you know me

I'm "mestizo" not white

my parents don't even know about synesthesia

anyways,

BTD: Light blue

Paradise: Red

UV: Black

Honeymoon: Orange

LfL: got no specific color for me, idk why, the songs do tho

MAC: Dark blue

Venice Bitch: Beige

BTD: White

Paradise: Gold

UV: Grey

Honeymoon: Light Yellow

Lfl: Dark Red

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Let's fix all this: Wynwood is a witch with her color power, Lana should/shouldn't shove her head in the oven and Cinnamon is that bitch we knew she was and we need her to be the next single. Is everyone happy? Can we all be happy now?

i win  :hottie:

Let's fix all this: Wynwood is a witch with her color power, Lana should/shouldn't shove her head in the oven and Cinnamon is that bitch we knew she was and we need her to be the next single. Is everyone happy? Can we all be happy now?

You have barely came back and already started with the same stuff. Maybe there was good reason to be not allowed here

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

What is going on

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Not science saying only 4 percent of people are diagnosed with Synesthesia but everyone here claims to see colors when listening to music

tenor.gif?itemid=5491063

There could be 100 people in a room...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

You have barely came back and already started with the same stuff. Maybe there was good reason to be not allowed here

This is a forum... Isaiah just because you run discord doesn't mean you're authority here. I admitted that Wyn has her color thing. What else you want me to do?

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif