Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's so immature and unprofessional. Ugh.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

why are y'all calling it an ariana grande when artists have done it before. bea miller did it for her most recent album. billie eilish has done it for all her songs. etc.

It's not just her. I get annoyed when any artist does it. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

who was that person who titled all their tracks "untitled track 1" "untitled track 2" because they win first prize

tumblr_inline_p811l3BKUP1qzw3a7_540.gif

kendrick lamar, i think? yeah that was a mess  :lmao:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don't mind low caps, provided the rest of the album titles are also in low caps. If it's just one song then it'll look stupid.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sweetner lower case titles

Blue Neighbourhood upper case titles

Mind of Mine messy titles

pick a fighter  :hooker:

All of them:

FfbiBRu.jpg

:rip:

Regarding Blue Neighbourhood – I'd like to point out that only the digital editions had those messy caps-lock titles. The CD and vinyl back cover have regular capitalisation and look gorgeous:

bh5.jpg

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I mEaN iT cOulD be WoRSe. ShE cOulD HavE DonE thIs LiKE ZaYn. 

All of them:

FfbiBRu.jpg

:rip:

Regarding Blue Neighbourhood – I'd like to point out that only the digital editions had those messy caps-lock titles. The CD and vinyl back cover have regular capitalisation and look gorgeous:

bh5.jpg

I don't mind low caps, provided the rest of the album titles are also in low caps. If it's just one song then it'll look stupid.

Not people ruining English to be edgy. Remember the good old days when grammar, capitalization and punctuation mattered? I miss that tumblr_ohs51hAFaf1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

bh5.jpg

I have never seen BN back cover before  :hdu: this is gorgeous, he really served an amazing debut album didn't he? Songs on check, storytelling on check, visuals on check whew Troye brought it all and still some messy gays try to give him shit lmao the lack of taste really shows  :diva:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I have never seen BN back cover before  :hdu: this is gorgeous, he really served an amazing debut album didn't he? Songs on check, storytelling on check, visuals on check whew Troye brought it all and still some messy gays try to give him shit lmao the lack of taste really shows  :diva:

OMG taste!  :creep:

Yeah, he snapped with Blue Neighbourhood! I'm not even kidding, this is probably the prettiest vinyl record I own. It looks gorgeous!

1zlqdja.jpg

k15mbp.jpg

2ccla2e.jpg

hashimotos-thyroid-disease-natural-lifes

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I have a feeling she'll announce the release date for the album tomorrow if there is indeed an interview

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.