Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm sorry but it sounds like it took less time to write Hope is a Dangerous Thing than it took to write Change

and yet the lyrics are better... Lana is always better when she don't try, wasn't Video Games wrote in 20 minutes? except that one LFL song we don't talk about

ZKcaooE.png

She mentioned a title track in the Venice Bitch premiere interview, she confirmed the album was called Norman Fucking Rockwell and that she'd recorded the title track earlier in the year but it was the album title from March 2018 onwards.

Oops I forgot, never mind then.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This would be such a better cover for HIADT, and it makes sense because she's holding a the typewriter you can faintly hear in the song

and it's also bad, which means a lot about how bad the HDJFHDKTGJEHRGT-BIHI cover is

ZKcaooE.png

In Your Car also...

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Bartender

4. In Your Car

5. Happiness Is a Butterfly

6. Cinnamon

7. Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It

8. Venice Bitch

9. How to Disappear

2 more songs we don’t know yet then! Unless she added more, but hmm...

It's the piano pedals though.

I just assumed its a typewriter because she typed to the beat  in the video she posted to instagram and I heard a similar sound in the song

and it's also bad, which means a lot about how bad the HDJFHDKTGJEHRGT-BIHI cover is

This one fits the care free phone photographer style of the previous songs though, the actual cover is just LAZY

Remember when in the livestream Lana said she liked the current NFR cover but Ben wasn't sure so she's making the one she was too lazy to do... I'm sweating like a whore in church imagine what we went 1mm close to gays

ZKcaooE.png

3. Bartender

4. In Your Car

6. Cinnamon

8. Venice Bitch

9. How to Disappear

I doubt she added more considering the size of Venice Bitch, it wouldn't fit all on one CD. Unless they stopped making CDs, Idk

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Remember when in the livestream Lana said she liked the current NFR cover but Ben wasn't sure so she's making the one she was too lazy to do... I'm sweating like a whore in church imagine what we went 1mm close to gays

It was probably j

I doubt she added more considering the size of Venice Bitch, it wouldn't fit all on one CD. Unless they stopped making CDs, Idk

giphy.gif

Honeymoon had 15 tracks all reigning in around 5 minutes though 

Does she have an interview scheduled at the radio station tomorrow?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3. Bartender

4. In Your Car

6. Cinnamon

8. Venice Bitch

9. How to Disappear

we don't know for sure that bartender is in the album. Btw, how do we know that it's going to have 11 songs?

3. Bartender

4. In Your Car

6. Cinnamon

7. Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It

8. Venice Bitch

9. How to Disappear

wait when did she say Bartender was on the album?

giphy.gif

I have so,e CDs that are like 80 mins tho. Should be fine, or they could do a double album

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

we don't know for sure that bartender is in the album. Btw, how do we know that it's going to have 11 songs?

That’s why in my last post I didn’t include it. I think it was her Beats 1 radio interview she mentioned the number, but I could be wrong.

wait when did she say Bartender was on the album?

She didn’t. She actually said it didn’t belong to an album in Jan 2018. Also, we have no idea what that In Your Car snippet is, it didn’t even have a title on the original post of it. So for all we know, that’s not even the title or it could be a completely different song

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole