So, so far we have...

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Happiness Is a Butterfly

4. Cinnamon

5. Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It

6. Venice Bitch

7. How to Disappear

+ Bartender, but she could’ve changed her mind about it, or changed the title like she did with Sylvia.

Imagine a Hope Is a Dangerous Thing/Change medley on tour.... wig

I did and could only imagine her singing half the song and in acapella because Byron doesn't know it yet.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I did and could only imagine her singing half the song and in acapella because Byron doesn't know it yet.

while stopping halfway through to ask fans to remind her of the lyrics of the next line 

Really wondering what NFR (title track) will sound like. Will it serve the piano acoustic side of the album or give us some Venice Bitch, Laurel Canyon psychedelics..

Thsi is the only correct option 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

So, so far we have...

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Happiness Is a Butterfly

4. Cinnamon

5. Hope Is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman like Me to Have - but I Have It

6. Venice Bitch

7. How to Disappear

+ Bartender, but she could’ve changed her mind about it, or changed the title like she did with Sylvia.

In Your Car also...

Can someone please be kind enough to remind me when was the first time we ever heard of a song being called Sylvia and where?

February at a show date, she told the audience about a song called Sylvia and how it was the saddest she has ever written.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Can someone please be kind enough to remind me when was the first time we ever heard of a song being called Sylvia and where?

I believe she talked about it to a couple fans at the barricade during the San Diego show last year (?). She introduced it as “Sylvia” and said it was her saddest song ever.

ok what is the song about? like i dont understand how the verses and bridge go with the chorus. is she part of a cult? where is she getting the blood from to write on the walls? her period?

February at a show date, she told the audience about a song called Sylvia and how it was the saddest she has ever written.

I believe she talked about it to a couple fans at the barricade during the San Diego show last year (?). She introduced it as “Sylvia” and said it was her saddest song ever.

she talked with a fan on LA TO THE MOON about Sylvia.

Thank you v much guys! Wow I was pretty convinced it would be from early last year but I would have bet on the Billboard interview for some reason.

ZKcaooE.png

ok what is the song about? like i dont understand how the verses and bridge go with the chorus. is she part of a cult? where is she getting the blood from to write on the walls? her period?

:derpna2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png