Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I called it months ago that it would be delayed till mid 2019. I bet it’s because of that poetry book. Also I bet this is why she cancelled tour dates because it was going to be too early before the album came out with no new songs to promote. I would guess the next song will come mid march with a proper video. Poetry book early mid may and album early-mid June.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

"Don't ask if I'm happy

You know that I'm not

But at least I can say I'm not sad

But hope is a dangerous thing

For a woman like me to have"

It sounds like if she ever loses hope, she knows she's going to have a meltdown and even do terrible things. Dealing with depression and being aware of it is feeling the same amount of fear and hope all the time and it gets tiring… 

from the same place where people were saying that she would do a interview today: their delusional ass

welp. 

she already told us the album was done, I think we'll get info soon. Maybe toward the end of the month.

giphy.gif

welp. 

she already told us the album was done, I think we'll get info soon. Maybe toward the end of the month.

i always wondered what the reason is for artists to hold off on releasing albums that are done? putting myself in that position i feel like id be very eager to have my fans and the gp see what masterpiece ive cooked up for this kids this year  :diva:

http://www.umusic.ca/press-releases/84263/

"Lana’s sixth studio album, Norman ****ing Rockwell, is due for a mid-2019 release, with the first single forthcoming." is the direct quote

im really hoping and praying they just said "mid-2019" as a generalization because lana didnt give a certain date... cause that could be like anywhere from may to august  :biblio:

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

It doesn't make any sense for her to release the album mid-2019 when it is already mixed, mastered and ready to hit the stores. She works so fast she could literally make another two albums until june like whats up with that late release  :creep:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i always wondered what the reason is for artists to hold off on releasing albums that are done? putting myself in that position i feel like id be very eager to have my fans and the gp see what masterpiece ive cooked up for this kids this year  :diva:

because you have to plan the merch, the prices, the tour, which songs are going to have videos, which songs you can put out as singles, etc.... And even if the album is ready, the record company have to approve it somehow. And the music may be done, but we know that Lana likes to create a world aesthetically speaking (even if we don't agree with her a lot of times, she's still doing better than a lot of singers out there, she's truly one of the best in this area), so... maybe the album is ready, but she still shaping the aesthetic of this album!

I won't believe anything until Lana announces it herself. Remember the LFL pre-release era? enough said

remember any era? We are as creative as the lies that Lana tell to us lol we're always making up something and we always end up mad with Lana