Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’ve spent this morning blasting HBTB and VB, and I got a bit upset when I read about that mid-2019 stuff but then the calm guitar part in VB kicked in and soothed me. :legend:

I don’t believe it tbh, remember last time

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It’s interesting how she used that line from Heroin in Sylvia because it’s really introspective in a way. Writing something on someone’s walls (“do I have to write it on your wall?”) could be her way of metaphorically speaking having to listen to her, writing on her own walls and then YOUR walls in blood. Like she wants to get a message clear with herself and also with you, whoever you is in the third chorus

Fuck this is making me think a lot.

Fuck you are making ME think a lot. I think this is the best thing to come out of that song. Fuck

Sorry if that sounds rude. I'm just so shook

Also, I always "just happen" to be looking through this thread whenever there's a 666 page. It was the same for LFL pre and post release.

So let’s all agree that violets are the official flower for NFR tenor.gif?itemid=8896111

Aren’t those pansies?

Yus, pansies.

https://theplantfarm.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/pansy-yellow-purple.jpg

Vs violets

https://threehundredandsixtysix.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/garden-violet.jpg

But they're both in the Violaceae plant family and viola genus (oops my enviro science slips out)

Page 666 and I'll step in for my cult leader @@salvatore in his absence!

P̸͖̐̅r̶̢̢̜͕͙͇͉̮̲̦͇̜̠̦̻͙͕̀̌͗͗̈̂̕ä̴̡̘͔̰̦͇̠̻̪̪͎͈̓̄̋̓̀͐̅̂̂̊̔̈́̓̅́̔́̀͑̎͘̕ỵ̸̰̉͆͆͠ ̷̢̧̢̛͓̲͚̯̱̯͍͙͖̳͔͓͚͓̄̀̀͋͗̊̀͂͆͊̒̀͗͂̓̌̏́̕͘͘͘͠͠ͅf̸̨̲̝̘̬͈̟̮̗͎̘͕̯̲̫̯͕̹̤͙̬͖̈́͗̃̾͜ͅơ̷̮̗͈͕̱̱̺̟̯͉̥̟̯̣̹̦͌̅͂͆́͛̃̽̄͜r̸̢̧̢̡̨̢̭͎̫̱͚̼̠̟̝̤͕̱̭̱͚̠̝͎͇̔̿̈́͆̌̍̉͂̋̐̍́̇͐̇̕̚͘͝͠ ̶̢̡̧̛̬̙̝͍͎̰̭̙͈̥̽̔̀̌̃̎͗̃͊̈͊̂̽̾̕͘̕͝͠ẗ̶̡̧̫̠̺̺̦͔̭͕̳͕̬̟̀̓̽̀͑̍͆̈̇̌̍́̍̌͑͆̔͆͆̚̕ḣ̶̨̢̙͈̝̼͊͌̇̿̍͐̽͆̌̉̀̋̔̅̀̉͛́̚͠͠͠e̵̡͖̩̩̍͋́̈͋ͅ ̵̨̢̧̛̲̜̼͔͚͉̤̲̦͇̬̥͍̜̓̇̍̂́̇͗̔͐̿̊̓͋̂̿̓̈́̊̕̚̚͝͝ͅs̴̨͕͍̭͉̖̠̿̋̊̃̄͘͜ụ̷̧͖̙̗͉͙̣̯̣̰̩͙͍̯͛̈́̊̎̑̾̊͗́́̂̓͑̂̒̕ͅͅc̸̨̨̢̯̯̖͙̹̼͚̰̜̪͓̞̫͖͍̦̾͛̐̎͂̌͗͂č̶̨̨̛̛͍̩͕̪̖͕̘̹̘̹̣̬̞̟̬̟̣̭̳̞̯͓̂͐͊̎̌̅͆̏̊̇̔̐͋̄̀̈́͗̆̈͘ḛ̷̡̬̘̙͚͖̬͖̠̝̥̮̭́̑̿̅̿͛s̶̢̧̧̨̛̮̭͔͈͖̭͔̰͖̬̣̲͓̪̩̬̳̤̍̿̀̀̀̆̆͌͛͊́̏͑̇̉͑̄̌́̋̚͜͜͜͝͠s̵̰̻̻̯̘̣͔̮̪͛͐̓̆̽̐̈́͊̆͘͠ ̴̧̨̩͕͍̥̯̖̬̹̇̋̊̐̏̂̃̓̐͑̔̎̒͌̒͒̑̚̕͝o̵̡̟͙͖͖͑̾̑͒̓̄̑͒̓̈́̿̋̿̋̍̎̑̇̈́̈́͗̍̌͆̚f̶̨̾ ̷͕̣̹͖̀̀̉̂͐͐̀̎̈́̂̒̏́ͅN̴̡̛̯̪̫͕̹̠̭͎̻͎͚͕͔̬̣̮̳͙͈̲͎̳̱͊͂̄̽͗̆̽̌̌͊̏͠o̵̢̢̳̭̬͚̘̮͓͎͌͊̃̆͋̔̑͘r̵̛̛̭̘̬̖̞̠̻̩̻̬̓̄̇͑̑͋̿͑̈́̅̏͊͐̐̕͝͝͝͝ṁ̸̡̛̰͙̞̦͈̣͔̤̭̝̪̤͊͆̄̃̾͗̀̎͐̈͌͐̀̍̄͐̒̔̚͘͘͠à̵̫̯̟̹̑͆̓̋̋̈́̿͛̌͛̓̈͘͘n̵̖͔̐͂̌̇̓́͗̆̈͂́̚ ̴̧͙̞̥̤̲̫͓͕̎͆̀̈́̔̓̀̋̅̄̈́̎̉̔́͐̎F̶̳͎̦̒̆͛̀̀̈́́̓́͐̔̇͠͝͝ư̴̡̢̛̭̲̭̤͇̹̼̭̦̜̘̈́͊̿͒̓̄̀̌͗̚͝c̷̢̹̣̮̜̪̝̥̭̞͚̫͈̋̊́̂ķ̷̡̛̲̬͂̈̉̊̉̽̐̅́͊̊̂̈̊́͘̕̕͘̚͠͝͝ͅi̵̢̝͕̦̙̪̱̦̪̼̩͖̰͇̿̊̍͐ͅn̸̨̧̙̣̲͈͇̭̘̝̘̲̻͇͕̫͇̦̮̺͕͗̌̓̐̃̈́̐̆̅́̋̓̾̽̕͜͠g̶̨̬͖͗̒̆ ̵̨͖͈̜̯͔͖̗̤̯̲͇͔̹̐̒̀͒͋̒̈́̿̈́͌̂̏̆̑̌̊̚͜͠͝͝R̵̲̲̠̠̘͍̬̼̯̾̏̿̅̿͛͛̊͜͠͝o̵̬͎̹̫̹̱̘͒̈́̃̇̐̈́̀̑̅͊͘̕͝͝͝͝͝c̷̢̧̡̢̙͙̙̩̼̫̹̯͍̜̪͙̻̘̦̳̏̇̐̑͋̕͠͝ķ̴̧̧̨̛͙͙̯̣̬͚̭̝͙̞̜͚̲͍̹̭̿̎̉̊̀̀̓̆̋̈͂͑̆́̕̕͜͜͜͜ẃ̵̢͕̖̥̞͈̹̎̒̅̅̓̈́̓̾̂͠͠e̸̜͍̦̣̼̒͐̑̆̉͑͜ļ̶͖̙̝̟̜̞̯͕̲̻̥̦̠̰̞̊̅͑̈͋̏̋̀̕ͅl̶̠̤̰̪̹̮͈͎̤̏̽̈́̂͌̀̋̌͗̾̈̕͜

Ḩ̴̧̨̡̨̛̛͙͍͍͖̠͖̮̜̖̦̲̩͖̠̳̙̼̲̞̳̺̮̭̰͍̰̰̣̟̰̖͔͓̰̰̜͉͋̈́̃̄̈́̎̈̆̅͛̎͂̄̔͑̔̔̊̏́͛͗̾̄̄̀̿͊̅́́͌̕͘͜͠ͅÅ̶̧̢̨̢̢̘̻͉̤͚̺͉͎̦̭̠̞̣̤̗̼̲͉̠̱̱̺͖̤̺̲̣̤͉̲̫̬̥̘͉̬̲̖̳̼̙̬̞̌͑̀̅̓̃͗̈́̔̍̔̎̆̃͐̓̓̆̐̀͌̅̚̕͠ͅỈ̸̺̟̺̥͇̺̻̠͈̟͎̲̪̝̝͇̥͙̩͗̍̆̔̈́̑̃̃̏́̒̇͊̽͐̄́̾̒͆̉̃̚͘̕L̷̢̨͍͇͈̮͖̱̹̰̮̞̪̲̼͚͕̩̬̤͍̪̤̼̠̬͎̺̹͚̩̝͕͕̹̘̪̦̒̈́͑̀̌̔́̈́͂̀̿̇̓͗̃͂͌͆͒͆̊̐͂͛͛̐̎͛̓̅͒̒̓͑̃́̾̽̑̓̿̔̽͋͗̚͘̕͘͘͘͝͝͝͝͝͝ ̵̧̨̢̧̡̨̧̰̦̦̙̦̮̤͔̣̻̲̼̜̭͙͇̹̺̗͈̲̘̻̻̭̗̰̺̝̖̪̞̳̠̥̖̘͖̐̈́̐̑́̔͐̆̾̏́̋͒̑̇͌̓͊̍̓̚͝ͅͅẎ̷̢̨̧̡̛͎̣͓͔̩̠̜̰͕̱̩͚̳̬̤̩͕̥͉͈̬̖̟̥̯͉̹̥̖̺̺̞͇̯̘͔̝̜͓̟̗̟̲̱̭͈̭͐̍̓̃̑̉̀͌̐̀̑̍̀̓̑͌̀̍̇̑̅̈́̒̅̏̎̇͗̓̾̒̎̎̓́͒̉̓́̀̔̽͛̓̽̐̉̌̀̅̇͐̋̊͑̿̇͘̕͘͘̚͘͘͝͝͝ͅͅǪ̶̨̛̛͇͚͖̮̺̩̻̣͚̖̼̥̝͖̱̝̠̤̪̹͚̬̹̠͙͇͙̠̼̥̪̼̥͓̭̜̲͍͒͆̿̋̂̽́̀̌̎̎́̈̒̈͂̄̀͌̃̓̕͝ͅŞ̴̨̧̨̛̩̤̜̬̖̭̯͍͓̞͙̫̩̟̼̲̬̝͓̠͎̥̦͔̙͔͓̘͚̪͇̭̖̟̲͎̻͇͙̘̻̟͉͔̹̱͓̮̹̳͔̮̳̹͕̈́̈̇̉͆͛̍̿̔̀̇̿͒̈́͑̏̒̅̒͂̾̽̆͛̏͒̂̎̀̈́͐͆̃̑̽̈́͂̈́̽̈͑͊̃̍̐̿̀̊̽̓̌̈́̽́̉̿̔͌̕͘͠͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅE̴̢̡̛̛̠̩͕̫͍̩͇̱̰͇͉̬͉̥͓̲̰̞̩͈̖̯͉͇̞͔̰͎͖͔͓̞̼̯̘͈̲̩̦͙̼̤͈̮̮͕̗̯͖͔̭̼̣̒̌̐͌̒̐͗̇̂̒̽͌̓̋̾̓̇̀̚͜͜͜͝ͅM̷̡̧̧̡̧̛͕̦̱͇͈͕̻̬̼̘͓̱͙͎̫̞̮̱͎̳̠̖̥͍͚̱̰͓̹͎͈̩͚̝̫̳̲͓̝̘̞̖̹̳̳̤̭͎͙͈̱̙̫͖̮̺͙̂̇͛̏̈́́̈̒́̈́̊͒͆̇̓͒̒̀̀̇͆̆̈́̽̇̄̋̉̒̒͊̐̋̇̏͛̈́̒̾͛̈́̋͂̏̂̇̀͒̿͗̓̀͂̒͐̍̚̕͘̚͜͝͠ͅİ̴̛̗̱͖͎̦͇̳͈̱̼̘̟̯͓̼̳̿̌̊́́͌̊̓̽̎̔̽͛̊̋̀̽̂͗͋́͂̎̆̿̆̄̀̾̀͊̎̀̂̈́́̌͋͘̚̕͝͝͝͠͠T̴͎̝̬̮̼̼͇͕̮̭̗͚̠͔̥͕̥͖̗̝͉̘͓̝̼̝̲̪̼͓̖͍̗̭͖̰͚̱͕̖̼̥̫̼̲̹̼̋̎̊͊́̓̒̈́͑̊͐̾̄̎̃͑̓͌͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅȨ̴̨̧̢̨̧̺̞͔̣̭̳̪̗̼̥̮̱͇̹͚͉͓̥̬̳̭͙͔̱̰͚̰͎͍̜̖̭̭̪̻̖͖̰͙̣̝̠͙̠͆̔̓̀͋̄ͅͅ

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png