Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really wish Hope's production would've been more than vocals and piano. The song would have been much better if she had given it (at least) strings and BGVs. :oprah3:

Strings are always essential in her ballads. :oprah3:

she should have used one of her past producers. literally any of them. 

Jack is not bad plus it’s good for Lana to get away from rick for a little. He allows her to be too much of herself and then we get songs like Coachella. Please don’t come for baby daddy jack.

( i do love rick though)

Remember when we thought Lana was gonna be ambitious and do another time-specific era like the 80's this time...lol.....how naive :oprah:

Hope truly is a dangerous thing

Ewwwwww, no, not the 80’s!!! One of the worst decades, musically speaking! And besides, we’ve had the 80’s revival in 2000... we sure don’t need her to go down that decade. Everyone here hated the trap beats and you tell me you want synths all over an album?!??Lana’s music is best when it is timeless: strings, instruments and 60’s-70’s vintage touch to the prod.

Ewwwwww, no, not the 80’s!!! One of the worst decades, musically speaking! And besides, we’ve had the 80’s revival in 2000... we sure don’t need her to go down that decade. Everyone here hated the trap beats and you tell me you want synths all over an album?!??Lana’s music is best when it is timeless: strings, instruments and 60’s-70’s vintage touch to the prod.

When I said 80s I was thinking more of the Classic Rock part of It snjdjdjee. Leave GoGo Dancer in the archive please!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Rick gave us HM,

Which is basically flawless, along with UV. He’s good, but i’m glad When she brings someone else for the ride also.

HM was beautiful. But it was mastered kinda flatly. Needed more Air tbh. And I thought Dan Auerbach was mostly responsible for UV??

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Truly earning that worst taste award. I'm rooting for you :kiss:

You stan Shawn Mendes so your opinions are irrelevant x

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

When I said 80s I was thinking more of the Classic Rock part of It snjdjdjee. Leave GoGo Dancer in the archive please!

Amen! That I could dig. Or a bit of a grunge 90’s song would be cool as a some point.

HM was beautiful. But it was mastered kinda flatly. Needed more Air tbh. And I thought Dan Auerbach was mostly responsible for UV??

Dan is the main producer of UV, yes. I wasn’t clear. I wanted to say that UV and HM were both flawless, one was produced by Dan and the other by Rick.

You stan Shawn Mendes so your opinions are irrelevant x

Shawn's worst song is a masterpiece compared to the trash that inspired your username.

Lmao have. a. seat.

tenor.gif

Shawn's worst song is a masterpiece compared to the trash that inspired your username.

Lmao have. a. seat.

Can you come up with something else? Can you come up with something else??

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: