Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact that we're still getting the album in March and maybe even sooner than we expect gave me hope again. Also, I feel like something is coming next week. She could release the album cover and maybe the tracklist on Tuesday, announce the next single, and release it on Friday.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

So do y'all think Happiness Is A Serial Killer In A Taxi That I Wanna Dance With is the next single?

Didn’t think it was at first. Not « hit » material enough. But this week’s interview describing NFR could confirm that it is: zéro promo, so no big video, not a banger : could really be that HIaB is the lead.

Sylvia Plath is a very good song idk what are y'all tasteless people talking about

Good at not existing.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I’m pretty sure in your car is an intro/outro or some part of Cinnamon. So ready for that song to destroy me

Have you listened to the two snippets back to back? I don’t hear them being « merged » at some point. Maybe they’ll reference each other, but they’re two separate songs.

Didn’t think it was at first. Not « hit » material enough. But this week’s interview describing NFR could confirm that it is: zéro promo, so no big video, not a banger : could really be that HIaB is the lead.

Feels like the nightmare is going to become reality.

giphy.gif

Omg not this discussion again

Oh, I'm sorry you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

The reason I asked whether or not she'll end her album with a cover is because I'm trying to understand her artistic decisions and to spark a discussion about that in this thread. There were certain reasons why she ended her previous albums with covers and reasons why she stopped doing them for LFL. I don't think we've discussed that before, so that's why I asked :)

I'd like to see both album covers. But I guess we'll get only one.

Maybe she’ll do a different version like she did with Honeymoon

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe she’ll do a different version like she did with Honeymoon

Maybe, but I doubt it'll be the one Ben told her to change. IDK.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm so glad she met Jack, in that interview when she said she'd only written a couple of songs when they first met and didn't expect to make an album means the rumours about LFL 2.0 could've been true...

Imagine LFL being re-released with Rick producing 4 more songs and then HIAB (the tourlyfe mix) being the lead single.

I'd like to see both album covers. But I guess we'll get only one.

She'll probably use the original as a single cover (that's if she even shot a new one)… There's clearly no promo shoot for this era so I don't think they'll waste the image.