Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

y'all joke but I actually think that an album full of long song titles would be quite aesthetically pleasing

don't fight me

my emo ass honestly digs this concept, with the one caveat that i think sylvia plath was a much nicer title than hiadthencsishdfihucfhuid-thrjd

it's just the way i feel

I feel like were getting something next week. I know I ALWAYS say this but she can't leave us hanging for the whole month. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she seems to be avoiding questioning alot, disabling comments so we dont slam her with "wheres the album", not going live like she said she would, also like @@heroinmelodies said, avoiding interviews possibly? im worried now that the album wont be out till late spring so maybe shes trying to get us to forget about it? bad plan

but im just being paranoid, she talked about the album in those other interviews, so maybe shes just really avoiding any type of public promo? watch her just release it randomly

y'all joke but I actually think that an album full of long song titles would be quite aesthetically pleasing

don't fight me

It's not. It's ugly and extra

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

why is it always the ray's that find her in public and don't ask her any serious questions.

useless. fucking useless.

Maybe some of them did ask, but ignored, hence why no one is posting any news

And honestly, it's very Lana to just smirk at fans asking about her upcoming record cause she knows it kills us inside

nF70D0F.png

Maybe some of them did ask, but ignored, hence why no one is posting any news

And honestly, it's very Lana to just smirk at fans asking about her upcoming record cause she knows it kills us inside

tbh any real fans would probably post about how she refused to respond to a question at least. i would be detailing every minute bit of convo or detailing that she didn't want to say anything.

basically they were there for selfies and we been knew.