Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I knew we were getting something this week!!!!!!!

2ro18xs.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It was actually her other manager Ed, and he’s even called me too lol. So, behave you guys!! No leaks this era! x

oh my god what did he even say?? "tell the gays to calm down" ?? like nothing has even happened... or is there a threat behind the scenes that we dont know about yet... :stareney3: :stareney2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can we get this thread to 2000 pages just for giggles

Time for scat gifs! [/s]

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

13 Tracks

1. Mariners Apartment Complex

2. Norman Fucking Rockwell

3. Happiness Is A Butterfly

4. In Your Car

6. Cinnamon

7. Venice Bitch

11. Hope is A Dangerous Thing For A Women Like Me To Have - But I Have It

13. How To Disappear

i need

the rest

52730291_304501903595752_345620324013834

Why do I feel like Cinnamon is gonna be 5-7 mins long and the “in your car” snippet is like the intro/outro of the song

the instrumentation of both songs sounds too different for them to be the same BUT i hope cinnamon is long anyway. i think the piano intro will just exist on its own and the rest of the song will be a sexy, sprawling, thumping banger that drifts on and on

i once met a psychic who told me lana's google drive password and here we are 3 years later 

@@Eclipse u dont have to leak anything but sis can u just tell us if you have any info on the album, like do u have the tracklist of have heard any of the songs in full yet or?? pls my god we are STARVING... do it 1 more time for the gays

maybe my contribution could b as small as hoping

I hope Cinnamon is less than 4 minutes. My selfish ass wants to be able to replay it a lot. I know I won't if the song is more than 5 minutes long.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~