Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

No one ever said March 22........

I know, but he could have at least responded to other people about some info since he's clearly reading the comments

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i believe its coming march 22nd... its very weird he would only respond to that comment... does anyone else agree or am i dumb?

girl why would her manager (even tho he is an asshole) blatantly lie like that 

he'd just ignore it 

the mental gymnastics y'all going through to make this album happen in march even though it was never gonna happen in march and apparently not anytime soon

girl why would her manager (even tho he is an asshole) blatantly lie like that 

he'd just ignore it 

the mental gymnastics y'all going through to make this album happen in march even though it was never gonna happen in march and apparently not anytime soon

She said it would be out at the beginning of 2019 so I think it's not impossible that it was once scheduled for march

“Top of the year.” Why do I continue to stan her :rip:

Everyone needs to understand how obvious it is that March isn't happening. If it were we'd have a pre-order, tracklist, etc. Lana just doesn't care enough to update lol.

She gave us LFL pre-order one week before the release date. There’s no rhyme or reason behind what she does, and that’s part of the reason her fans act so psychotic during each release cycle.

“Top of the year.” Why do I continue to stan her :rip:

She gave us LFL pre-order one week before the release date. There’s no rhyme or reason behind what she does, and that’s part of the reason her fans act so psychotic during each release cycle.

I don't feel sorry for her either. It wouldn't be so intense if she were organized, concise and didn't lie every era.

she is doing the album all again because interscope quick her ass with this boring bad ballads.. New Year Fam x :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Interscope is a major label, they want marketable music that will sell. If she wants to do boring underproduced ballads she can go indie again lol