Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I mean, just because there isn't a date doesn't mean songs are scrapped from the album...why would they be scrapped?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I was reading ben's comments

And I got to thinking

that I thought

Maybe I'd get less stressed

If Lana and Bentap might

Give info on NFR

Crying with faggots

Reading some tarots

And white palms

But I'm not

Hopeful

No, I'm not :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

i’m just as annoyed and frustrated as all of you but i’m worried that all of us attacking her will just make her pissed off and she’ll do some petty shit w the album. lol.

No ones attacking her, we're just curious why she started releasing info so early if she wasn't ready. That is literally the definition of unprofessional. I wouldn't have cared if she made us wait another year, but don't tease us and then call us crazy where you're instigating hype, you know?

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I guess I'm the only one here but I don't mind waiting. I don't care all that much.

Same. My only wish is that she doesn't changes the album (which I don't think it's the case at all). I can wait easily until summer 'cause I have a pretty busy year.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i’m just as annoyed and frustrated as all of you but i’m worried that all of us attacking her will just make her pissed off and she’ll do some petty shit w the album. lol.

Her problem, her album. If she wants to play with us, we have the right to complain

How come most of you guys are also fans of artists like the unpopular and forgotten singer Lorde who thinks she has to take 4 years to make an album because she's smarter than other artists but you have a problem with Lana who has released 5 albums in 6 years and is currently the face of a fragrance campaign and semi-regularly posts to social media. What's not clicking what's not clicking

Oh and also the untalented artist marina who cannot write lyrics or sing well

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

No ones attacking her, we're just curious why she started releasing info so early if she wasn't ready. That is literally the definition of unprofessional. I wouldn't have cared if she made us wait another year, but don't tease us and then call us crazy where you're instigating hype, you know?

i gotcha. i feel like ben and lana need to understand that we aren’t mad about an album taking time to make but it’s the fact that she released TWO singles all the way back in september then said the album is finished and mastered likeeee wtf

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It’s what they deserve to be honest. How can you tease songs left & right, tell us the album is finished,tell us you’re canceling shows, talk about that mini series or whatever tf that was...the list just goes on.Then on top of it have your manager reply to reasonable questions with bitchy answers. .people have a right to be annoyed now!

I mean, just because there isn't a date doesn't mean songs are scrapped from the album...why would they be scrapped?

history can & will repeat itself  :ohno:

Happy as the moonshine

because she ruined lfl after going back and changing it all which is what she seems to be doing again now cba

I guess I'm the only one here but I don't mind waiting. I don't care all that much.

i like being a bandwagon hoe

it's fun

but deep down idgaf tbh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Tbh I don't mind waiting for a while until the album is released. It just would have been nice if something was said sooner instead of "top of next year", "March 29" etc. Like... if they knew they had no release date, they should have said this months ago!

I am thinking March 29 was probably true at one point, but now the poetry book has had complications and pushed back NFR's release. If there were complications with the poetry book, they would have known this a while ago as well because they gave the release date to Billie.

Ahhh, never mind. At least we have some info now and LB isn't going to curse Terrence!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I can't speak for everyone else, but this is where my frustration lies:

Why release two songs in September and make fans wait longer than 6 months?

Why release snippets on insta and make the fans excited only for them to never be heard in full until God knows when?

Why not give little updates to fans? Livestreaming ain't hard.

Why tell us it's finished when it's clearly not?

I don't mind waiting either, but don't give fans the silence treatment. It's just annoying. Simple.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i gotcha. i feel like ben and lana need to understand that we aren’t mad about an album taking time to make but it’s the fact that she released TWO singles all the way back in september then said the album is finished and mastered likeeee wtf

I tried explaining myself but all these del rey humpers tried attacking me and Ben himself got mad. Like now I understand why him and Lana work together. They both have the self control of a toddler when it comes to getting mad! :thumb3:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif