Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just shazamed it and it's called "Dia De Los Muertos" by Bill Fadden & The Mostly Losers

It's a good song tho!

@@Jiggy beat me to it, so ignore this ahaha

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

In meanwhile it would be v nice for smth interesting to leak :flutter: like Wild One or Love Demo

Mertens AKA would be perfect. An entire album we can listen to while waiting for NFR.

giphy.gif

In meanwhile it would be v nice for smth interesting to leak :flutter: like Mertens AKA or TNC Demo or Yosemite

Mertens AKA would be perfect. An entire album we can listen to while waiting for NFR.

Ugh a concept

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I remember when Young Like Me and From the End leaked while we were waiting for what would become Ultraviolence. It was wonderful

giphy.gif

I knew Lana would have a problem releasing an album titled “Norman Fucking Rockwell” - what was she thinking to herself.

At least Mariners Apartment Complex is on the album and it’s really the best song from her past 3 singles released from this era.

I’m not quite sure what’s going up there with her management, but I hope she does try to solve it cause it seems like she’s sleeping on it at the moment because of her upcoming poetry book or whatever.

I hope it has a late April - start of May release - best way to enjoy the spring.

giphy.gif

All this Florida Kilos slander is disgusting

It’s not slander if it’s the truth sweaty

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Yes, but she was outed as a rapist, which is an understandable delay.

Lana is just too busy working as an unofficial parking inspector in L.A, she needs to get on with it.

She didn't delay because Timothy falsely accused her of being a rapist, she delayed her album because she's making a film to go with it and she wants to release it with the album with no singles out before. A bit like Lana and her poetry book

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~