Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Eh, boring snippet. Not really feeling anything, don't really care if she posts them especially with no context. If we are waiting this long for an album of piano ballads...  :toofunny:

lana: teases a song in which she's almost crying and singing one of her most heartbreaking lines ever -- 'you dont ever have to be stronger than you really are', telling whoever she's singing about that it's okay to be weak, going against the common positive advice and mindset that one has to be stronger

fans. not feeling anything xD

also fans: omg LFL is SO DULL!

Just a thought...

I always thought MAC would open the album or be number 2, with its beautiful intro. But while listening to it this morning, I thought: what if the line « are you ready for it? » opens up the more guitar / synth songs of NFR, therefore putting MAC in the middle of the album?

It would be AMAZING but it's Lana so I doubt that tbh. She'll mix these two "sides" of the album together in the tracklist. I just hope it's cohesive

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

My worry is that I’ve been excited for this album for months but when it finally comes.... it’s not even a good album omg

Did you listen to it? Interesting

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

lana: teases a song in which she's almost crying and singing one of her most heartbreaking lines ever -- 'you dont ever have to be stronger than you really are', telling whoever she's singing about that it's okay to be weak, going against the common positive advice and mindset that one has to be stronger

fans. not feeling anything xD

also fans: omg LFL is SO DULL!

LFL is one of my favorite albums lmao. Just not interested in snippets if the songs aren't coming out anytime soon. 

Disclaimer: this post will not be appreciated by all.

The piano ballads we heard so far showcase her voice, her emotion, and the strong storytelling of the songs. I don't mind "heavier production", but the storytelling was a bit lost on some of her songs. I have in mind a couple of BTD tracks, that had stellar lyrics, but took many listens to discover, because the production kinda "muffled" them (Off To the Races, National Anthem come to mind). 
On NFR, even a short snippet in super low quality showcases the emotions of the song. I am impressed by this record so far. 

speaking of livestreams

do you guys hear

life's dream

or

livestream?

i honestly hear 'livestream' and it makes more sense and also it fits with the whole self-aware/modern technology lines that this era has so far. ipad, tesla, the iphone in the videos, etc.

Life’s a

dreamm  :fabcat: 

What is this “go faster than my fastest cars” snippet wtf.... WHY DO WE GET MORE SNIPPETS OF SOMETHING THAT ISNT FUCKING COMING OUT SOON

yet still ignored about a release date or any other news..... yawn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What is this “go faster than my fastest cars” snippet wtf.... WHY DO WE GET MORE SNIPPETS OF SOMETHING THAT ISNT FUCKING COMING OUT SOON

yet still ignored about a release date or any other news..... yawn

I agree. Love the snippet, but I want more confirmations of the damn thing. 

everyone except lanadelnews

I know Lanadelnews personally and he supports Lana with EVERYTHING even when it wrecks all of her other fans... the crZiness

giphy.gif