Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

dumb homophobic bitch or not, im still listening to her music. i dont care what she does in her personal life

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just thought of this but I feel like Lana is waiting for Marina's album to fully drop before she drops hers, make sure there's equal attention for both. 

negAbhB.png

too bad she hasn't released a good song since 2012 :/

better than that, froot, i'm a ruin and immortal say hi!

I just thought of this but I feel like Lana is waiting for Marina's album to fully drop before she drops hers, make sure there's equal attention for both. 

oh baby she had enough time for that :rip: marina just announced her record

oh baby she had enough time for that :rip: marina just announced her record

idk that's the last of my "optimism" for this lol

I hate that I heard the Cinnamon snippets because I want it so bad. If she gets cut, I'll be the @@salvatore for Cinnamon

negAbhB.png

This is news to me. She goes or used to go to Hillsong? Why?

queen of homophobia 

D3UKyPDWwAANF8v.jpg

Blue jeans, white shirt

I wish I could make those gays burn

She should really change the lyrics at this point  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

Edit: remember her New Year's resolution? If THAT's her idea of strengthening relathionship with God, then I'm afraid of how fucked up those other ideas gonna get

Stripped of my own life

dumb homophobic bitch or not, im still listening to her music. i dont care what she does in her personal life

Not everyone can separate the person and their art, and I don't even think it's a good idea, but that's just me as well. Of course nobody is stopping listening to her music but it's just puzzling, like the whole baddie thing. It would actually be worrying if nobody cared that she's attending a homophobic church

also I can NOT stand that girl next to her. She's literally been everywhere around her lately. Plus she sounds so shallow damn I don't want to be mean but I feel like those girls are like... harmful to the brain

The snippet is fine, but am I the only one really not liking her voice on it? It's that voice that she's been having on some songs since Lust for Life (notably Hope, Change and White Mustang), where she just sounds like she's mumbling, doing the bare minimum, taking a broken voice on purpose, even when she goes higher it's not clear as it used to be. I don't hear any emotion but laziness on it, whereas on IYC or Cinnamon her voice is way better

I- So are we cancelling everyone Catholic now? Have any of y’all thought that just because she goes to church does not mean she’s homophobic.

I grew up Catholic and went to 16 years of Catholic school...they deserve to be canceled. And a lot of prejudice is tolerated or perpetuated by the faith community.

I- So are we cancelling everyone Catholic now? Have any of y’all thought that just because she goes to church does not mean she’s homophobic.

Is that you Lana sneaking in a newbie account

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Not quite... Yeah, everyone pretty much knows that Catholic church is against same sex relationship...

But, not all of them offered conversion programs like this particular one. It's just fucked up on so many levels

Stripped of my own life

Not everyone can separate the person and their art, and I don't even think it's a good idea, but that's just me as well. Of course nobody is stopping listening to her music but it's just puzzling, like the whole baddie thing. It would actually be worrying if nobody cared that she's attending a homophobic church

also I can NOT stand that girl next to her. She's literally been everywhere around her lately. Plus she sounds so shallow damn I don't want to be mean but I feel like those girls are like... harmful to the brain

lol yeah I don't like to judge people I don't know either but that girl seems... dumb and evil. Where did she meet these insta bitches anyways? Maybe in that church or something

The snippet is fine, but am I the only one really not liking her voice on it? It's that voice that she's been having on some songs since Lust for Life (notably Hope, Change and White Mustang), where she just sounds like she's mumbling, doing the bare minimum, taking a broken voice on purpose, even when she goes higher it's not clear as it used to be. I don't hear any emotion but laziness on it, whereas on IYC or Cinnamon her voice is way better

She sounds so bored on a lot of the new stuff and I don't understand why. Her voice used to have so much emotion. Now she sounds like she's going to sleep.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over