Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Happiness is a faggot

It's me ur little venice faggot 

Got outta here for a short bit and came back to THIS... I'm dead  :gclap:  :lmao:

Edit: "It's me ur little faggot bitch"  would've been brilliant tho

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why, oh why do I get the feeling that Lana's next album will be about Mike Pence or something... As her daddy figure...

After the shit we're dealing with rn it's not unlikely

Stripped of my own life

Got outta here for a short bit and came back to THIS... I'm dead  :gclap:  :lmao:

Edit: "It's me ur little faggot bitch"  would've been brilliant tho

Why, oh why do I get the feeling that Lana's next album will be about Mike Pence or something... As her daddy figure...

After the shit we're dealing with rn it's not unlikely

It's me ur little faggot bitch 2lifrxj.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

girl where the fuck is she i really thought the teasing of a song meant single coming soon 

ShabbyHeavenlyAnteater-size_restricted.g

Honestly, I had the same feeling when she teased HTD and Cinnamon this Fall; I though: album coming soooonnnn! 

Then, it was Hope and IYC: okay, so new single, dry period over, things are picking up again, the album is coming sooooonnnnn!

Next week was the new snippet, so lead single is coming.... who the fuck knows? 

If nothing happens in April, no lead and all, then NFR will be a no-show until August. 

i just know IYC is going to explode into some next level shit... you literally feel it coming in the snippet and im so glad it has me on my toes waiting. this release is going to make me sob

ahhh im getting crazy for this album again omg get a job challenge

things that have happened since lana released the first songs from NFR to now, an album with no due date nor concrete information:

-ariana grande finished sweetener era and had an entire album era and began her world tour not even any days after

-marina had an entire pre-release era from a 1-off turned single with Baby to releasing the first half of her dual album, coming out of a 4-year hiatus

-billie eilish started her debut album pre-release era and has released the #1 record breaking album since then over the course of several singles and months

-the entirety of brexit happened

-22 US presidential elections have come and gone

-3 alien invasions have taken place

-i got a job and my license after putting it off for several years

-the entirety of california both started and ended it's biggest wildfire crisis yet

-sky fucking ferreira came out of hiding and began her new era with a release single

-hozier started his album pre-release and has since released his EP and album

-terrence broke 12 ankle straps from his payless shoe-store bought pumps

-world war 3

-lana gave birth to her 3rd child

-over 10,000 sacrafices in the name of yosemite being released have taken place

-22 charli xcx albums have been recorded and leaked before release

-a new snippet of life is beautiful was teased by honeymouns 

things that have happened since lana released the first songs from NFR to now, an album with no due date nor concrete information:

-ariana grande finished sweetener era and had an entire album era and began her world tour not even any days after

-marina had an entire pre-release era from a 1-off turned single with Baby to releasing the first half of her dual album, coming out of a 4-year hiatus

-billie eilish started her debut album pre-release era and has released the #1 record breaking album since then over the course of several singles and months

-the entirety of california both started and ended it's biggest wildfire crisis yet

-sky fucking ferreira came out of hiding and began her new era with a release single

-world war 3

honestly this feels like it's been going on for 5 whole years :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

-world war 3

nfr brexit edition incoming

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i feel like we wont get merch or a box set for this era... im fine with that i dont need lana taking my money anyways

That’s fine because if the box set is as trash as the last two then she keep it.

Why is Chuck’s work with Grimes actually not bad, but her Lana pictures are laughably bad? It’s one thing to let her shoot a few booklet covers, but giving her yet another cover is a hate crime.

box sets have been trash since honeymoon anyway. i've bought pretty much every physical release on most formats since paradise but i don't think im going to buy anything this time around. don't want to sound entitled but sis really doesn't deserve it...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Would y'all seriously feel bad if her entire album leaks today? Genuine question.

not at all

(eclipse im sorry for slating you two pages back do u wanna leak nfr xx)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

not at all

(eclipse im sorry for slating you two pages back do u wanna leak nfr xx)

As if he has anything.

He used to know a YouTube code to download unlisted videos but that was fixed and now he had nothing, but fronts for the prepubescent twinks on Twitter.

Imagine acting that self-righteous when you have hoarded stolen property for years - and been investigated by the FBI as a result. :rip: