Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So if "Doin' Time" is real, the possible tracklist is interesting. Seems like we are going to have another LFL on our hands (a la incoherent sound, albeit very good)...

1. MAC
  2. Venice Bitch
  3. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing...
  4. Cinnamon 
  5. Norman Fucking Rockwell
  6. Happiness Is A Butterfly
  7. How To Disappear
  8. Doin' Time
  9. In Your Car
  10. ("You don't ever have to..." new piano ballad she posted)
  11. (Machine Gun Kelly track) Edit: ok yall can stop quoting this and correcting me

So gurls.... we basically have the full tracklist? Assuming all of these songs are still on the record lol

She said 13 tracks in one of her last interviews

So, Interscope sent that info to AllAccess...
Anyone here feels conspiracy theory and kinda see it as a move from Interscope  like «Bich, you don't say anything, we're fed up of all the faggots harassing us, we stole your thunder, deal with it»

So if "Doin' Time" is real, the possible tracklist is interesting. Seems like we are going to have another LFL on our hands (a la incoherent sound, albeit very good)...

1. MAC
  2. Venice Bitch
  4. Cinnamon 
  7. How To Disappear
  8. Doin' Time
  9. In Your Car
  11. (Machine Gun Kelly track) Edit: ok yall can stop quoting this and correcting me

So gurls.... we basically have the full tracklist? Assuming all of these songs are still on the record lol

Aren't 9 and 10 the same song (10 contained the lyric, "in your car"?) Maybe I'm hallucinating

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So, Interscope sent that info to AllAccess...

Anyone here feels conspiracy theory and kinda see it as a move from Interscope  like «Bich, you don't say anything, we're fed up of all the faggots harassing us, we stole your thunder, deal with it»

yea  i got that feeling too... almost as if they are sick of waiting and gave her enough time and are now just like we are doing this for you now step aside 

Aren't 9 and 10 the same song (10 contained the lyric, "in your car"?) Maybe I'm hallucinating

The melodies sound different to me... But You Don't Ever Have Ti could be part of another song, maybe?

The melodies sound different to me... But You Don't Ever Have Ti could be part of another song, maybe?

Yeah nm I went back and listened. It contains a lyric about cars but not "in your car". 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.

Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

That was so funny, I can't.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

LMFAO I called AllAccess and she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.

Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

Not that AllAccess lady thinking all gays sound alike sndieijrjd

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

Bless you for being brave to call. :worship:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1. MAC
  2. Venice Bitch
  4. Cinnamon 
  7. How To Disappear
  8. Doin' Time
  9. In Your Car

where the fuck are the laurel canyon vibes?????

LMFAO I called AllAccess and  she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

does it mean it’s over

LMFAO I called AllAccess and she said I've called too much about the Lana Del Rey song and I said I didn't even call before. And then I called MediaBase which she said they get everything from and the guy said there was nothing in the system and then said he is a bigger fan of Lana than me. I'll post recording.

Recording: https://picosong.com/w83Eu/

LMFAO YALL