Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Baby I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer :hair:

i cant believe she rerecorded serial killer for nfr!!! i love that lana rerecordeds it for every album!!!

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I won't know whether to laugh or cry if it's a cover. 

That would be so her, though. Everyone bitches and whines for new stuff for 5 months so she gives us ... a cover. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just cannot picture her voice on this Sublime song  :lmao:

How is anyone else not laughing at thinking of Lana Del Rey covering this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I can’t NOT picture her voice on this song it’s totally trip hop old school lana style

I think if anything she’ll sample it which would be awesome

:deadbanana:

ok i'm crazy then

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

If it’s a sublime cover is she gonna change the first part to “Lana’s on the microphone with ..’whoever’” and change Louie to whatever chucks dog’s name is since she doesn’t have her own dog?? Lol I just don’t see this cover happening but I think it could be dope if she did it.

Also not sure she’s well qualified to represent the LBC

LIZARD PEOPLE

so suddenly there is no book anymore?.... weird

i would be so very ok with that

Doin' Time is going to be Florida Kilos, pt 2.  i can feel it in my bone marrow

prison don't mean nothing to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it's just the way i feel

I'm actually so mad that she went to Cha Cha Matcha instead of to the Met Gala. 

I would've died to see her turn up carrying a replica head like Jared did. 

Out of everything she has denied us this year, the replica head is right up there. We will eventually get NFR but we will never get the head. It's so sad. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Tbh I find the title "Doin' Time" pretty ugly but somehow it fits Lana and the NFR era. It's just me, I really can't with this title, it reminds me of some ugly country songs

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I have a feeling Lana will pull a Bobbie Gentry within the next year and disappear from public all together. Think about it. She is living a more domestic life now with her "friends"...although I feel like they are paid actors by her to show her fans that she is not alone and happy. They all seem incredibly fake. She rarely makes appearances anymore (didn't show up tot he Met Gala, Grammys, very few live performances, etc). With her poetry book coming out and eventually the album (at some point sigh) she will retire from public life.I believe she is afraid to release the album and keeps delaying it because in her heart she knows she will disappear afterwards. We all know her love hate relationship with fame, which is why she isn't able to make a decision about the album release date. 

I was reading Lanaboards and I got to thinking that I thought maybe I’d get less stress if Lana tested us less.

We get a potential single title and half of us are scared it’s a cover. LOL.

I’m parched for info so this drop of water might just save my life, though. Bless. If this is the true start of the era, I can’t believe we finally made it. I can’t let my hopes run wild, though. These are uncertain times.