Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can we talk about how relatively well-planned the rollout for the song is atm?

a proper release date that is announced just a couple days before

a proper radio premiere date

and most importantly, it's gonna be sent to the radio on the same day

:defeated:

Announced? Fans found out the date, I’ve already seen some confused (and pissed at her for just saying “soon” lol) fans who don’t know about this May 20th thing.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

RCHP and Sublime

the 90s California influence JUMPED OUT

cant wait for the musical acid trip throughout the summer

led by the sex goddess, legendary songwriter/singer, talented poet, and Instagram Baddie Ms Del Rey

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

giphy.gif

RCHP and Sublime

the 90s California influence JUMPED OUT

cant wait for the musical acid trip throughout the summer

led by the sex goddess, legendary songwriter/singer, talented poet, and Instagram Baddie Ms Del Rey

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

You forgot professional vaper, churchgooer and matcha drinker

ZKcaooE.png

Announced? Fans found out the date, I’ve already seen some confused (and pissed at her for just saying “soon” lol) fans who don’t know about this May 20th thing.

well then it may even come sooner than 20th if 20th is the impact date  :defeated:

You forgot professional vaper, churchgooer and matcha drinker

has she finally tried the 'sriracha with coffee' drink   :flutter:

giphy.gif

Oh wow Doin' Time sounds different from everything she has ever done and this might be one of her best official releases in a long time  :hdu: After the disaster that Hope was and those boring piano snippets I was starting to give up on this album but this got me really pumped again  :woot: COME THROUGH LANA!!!!!!!!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

it'll do. for now  :sideeye:

but nah i'm just glad we're finally getting something new. i'd be a lot more excited if it wasn't a cover but i'm still looking forward to hearing the song and i'm sure its going to be amazing, it sounds pretty good. just hope to continue hearing updates from her going forward and she doesn't go back to being silent for months but somehow i doubt it

Oh wow Doin' Time sounds different from everything she has ever done and this might be one of her best official releases in a long time  :hdu: After the disaster that Hope was and those boring piano snippets I was starting to give up on this album but this got me really pumped again  :woot: COME THROUGH LANA!!!!!!!!

Hope was great tho

giphy.gif

I can't stop listening to the snippet I'm not even joking none of the other snippets got me this excited other than How To Disappear  :defeated:

I can already feel the sick beat dropping after the first verse  :defeated: SHE'S COMING Y'ALL

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains