Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

imagine being so upset about what’s being posted on a public forum about someone famous who doesn’t give a shit or know anything about anyone on here :awkney:

edit: anyway yes there’s no news on nfr. and there prob won’t be till doin time comes out. even then it 99% won’t be about the album or its release. so plz lock this thread again if it’s an issue.

What is wrong with you? Move. The. Fuck. On. 

You're tiresome. Blocking.

You keep telling me to move on acting like i’m dragging this out when all i did was reply to your reply to me. Seems like you didn’t move on either in the first place.

qfrWuBl.png

r u binches done

yew call me lavender

yew call me sunshine

lana bring cinematic and ominous bops like this back

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana said SECOND cover, she was obviously referring to the album. They scrapped the first one.

Lol, this is fan fiction. Steven Klein replied to a fan on IG and confirmed it was for the mag. And he updated a post about it with the VMagazine handle.

Norman Rockwell painting of us waiting on the album

168550.jpg

wait i thought Lana cant get the straight men crowd :P

I figured your post wasn’t serious, but it’s a bit much referring to her friends as “vapid girls who think they’re the shit” when you don’t even know what type of people they are. The other post I quoted def was serious tho.

i mean, they're objectively vapid girls who think they're the shit................ like.... its just the facts

i mean, they're objectively vapid girls who think they're the shit................ like.... its just the facts

now you're just being mean @Foxglove! what's vapid about staying in & advertising a hotel that belongs to a man who wants to stone gay people to death, and then deleting comments calling you out on it because you'd rather just show the ones about wifey staycations uwu ^_^ <33333

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Ok but when she will delivery some acustic like this on NFR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT9l9MZ5rio

the way adam looks at her during this performance is with incredible thirst and whether genuine from him or not i love her slight embarrassment 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i also thought she was way deeper than she is. i thought she had way more about her, but given the descent of her lyrics and her repetition i've started to realise she's pretty much a one trick pony who is actually very one dimensional. i think that's why her drastic and unexpected change of image gave me some hope and i do like it, but given her output is lazier and nonexistent ehhh. not to say i don't enjoy some of the new stuff, she definitely knows how to present things really beautifully musically. it's just theorising any deeper leaves you disappointed these days

2d2.jpg

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lol, this is fan fiction. Steven Klein replied to a fan on IG and confirmed it was for the mag. And he updated a post about it with the VMagazine handle.

Can I see that reply? The hashtag in the post proves nothing. Why the fuck would she say second? Has no sense.

Can I see that reply? The hashtag in the post proves nothing. Why the fuck would she say second? Has no sense.

Can someone else find this? There are detectives better than I here.

And because it’s Lana. She probably doesn’t even remember that they worked together another time. She doesn’t even remember NFR.

And because it’s Lana. She probably doesn’t even remember that they worked together another time. She doesn’t even remember NFR.

I definitely remember her saying it’s the second time she’s worked with Klein, and I also remember Klein tagging v mag lmao this legit

Someone asked: Whad happened to Lana’s shoot?

Steven: coming soon too!

quote beacuse I’m on my phone. 

edit: to the person above me: he did not tag VMagazine on his post. just checked.

edit2: he did. My bad!!

giphy.gif

Someone asked: Whad happened to Lana’s shoot?

Steven: coming soon too!

And that supposedly proves that it is for VMagazine?

I have to laugh..

I think we should just accept the fact that some of the delulus on here are not in touch with their own reality and move on. Imagine getting personally frustrated (some here even get emotional :deadbanana: ) over things that do not affect your personal life... at all. It's sad, but that's just the way they are  :what:

OT (as far as that's possible with nothing happening): maybe we can talk about the album cover again? Do you think she'll be in white (as always)? 

I understand what you're saying, and I 100% agree about becoming too emotionally invested/frustrated over someone else's life/decisions. That's not healthy or productive. However ...

I don't think that discussion of her friends is irrelevant, given that they are part of her new ... lifestyle (if we could call it that) and that that lifestyle seems to be, at least partially, the reason for the NFR delay. As I said, it's her life, and her decisions, but as a public figure, she can expect to have those decisions scrutinised and seeing as this is a discussion board, I don't feel that it's wrong to do so here.

All I can say is, if my BFF put up a pic of herself in front of the Beverly Hills Hotel, we'd be having words. And I'm not even a famous bitch with millions of gay fans.

I don't even know how I feel about NFR being released in the context of this phase, and whether it will influence how I will feel about the music, but I'll rant about that another time.

I'm hoping the cover is a reproduction of one of Norman's works ... there are so many good options ... like that one someone posted awhile ago with a woman slumped against a wall with a book in her lap. She could replace all the objects with objects pertaining to her and it'd be sooo much fun to see.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream