Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i could be wrong but i feel like hardcore lana fans (say this loosely now lol) are feeling this intense disappointment at her laziness and want to punch her whereas normies who have never been stans probably just think the delay is creating excitement and anticipation... and that could be why it sells a truckload and does really well

(granted i could be delusional here)

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

This is the 35148 post on a thread with barely 1 page worth of exact news  and information.

on page 1757 in the lust for life pre-release thread we already had an album cover, release date, and were getting ready for the premiere of summer bummer and groupie love

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

In Your Car and White Mustang have pretty similar chords and I wouldn't be surprised if the intro she was doing for WM on tour ends up being IYC. The pianist was playing slower, but you can somehow recognise the melody of IYC when she sings her improvised verses

I want this more than ANYTHING

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope her upcoming album flops...& I hope it flops hard. Amen.

This will teach her a lesson not to take things too lightly & get too comfortable while her fans are begging her for a hint or a date.

If the music is really great and it "flops", it's really pop music that's taking the hit, not Lana Del Rey. Haven't you ever liked a band just because you thought they were great and wished they had sold more, because pop music might then follow the trend (i.e., become more creative and risk-taking)?

no offense but I think you are being very delusional

i could be wrong but i feel like hardcore lana fans (say this loosely now lol) are feeling this intense disappointment at her laziness and want to punch her whereas normies who have never been stans probably just think the delay is creating excitement and anticipation... and that could be why it sells a truckload and does really well

(granted i could be delusional here)

fyi, maleficent 2 trailer came out and there’s no lana song playing in the background. is that the disney movie y’all thought she had a song for??

this is officialy the breaking point for me i was betting so hard on the maleficent soundtrack getting an oscar nod i-

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

this is officialy the breaking point for me i was betting so hard on the maleficent soundtrack getting an oscar nod i-

af6npe9u40z11.jpg

Again, it could be another « Dumbo » situation: aurora sang Baby Mine in the teaser but arcade Fire sang the final version for the film. Maybe they are keeping the song for the movies (I hope so).

It's gonna be a fall/winter album, I can feel it.

As it should've been since 2018. September or October would be perfect

remember when i was crazy for saying this back in february :eartha:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Yeah sad to say but Fall is looking more and more like the right answer... idk why we should be surprised tho. Think about it. UV in June, HM in September, LFL in July, maybe this one will be in October?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hope might be « simple » production-wise, but it is perfect to me. No, you don’t listen to it everyday, but when you are just in a dark place, when you are just lost, the soft piano and her voice just hit the right chords and reflect how you feel: kinda empty and slowed down. I love her cinematic songs and production, but it wouldn’t work on Hope.

It's not simple, it's sloppy. It would be perfect if it was cleaner, with someone better playing the piano. That's all it would take for me to be happy with it. No strings, no beats, no nothing. The background noises make me want to literally rip my hair out. The fact that they even thought of releasing it like this, I just can't :bye:

so much for daddy antonoff :awk:

You won sis  :eartha:

"B-But its gonna be a summer album she sings about a BEACH, it has SURFER VIBES"  :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I hope her upcoming album flops...& I hope it flops hard. Amen.

This will teach her a lesson not to take things too lightly & get too comfortable while her fans are begging her for a hint or a date.

:pray2: